Reviews for His Brother's Keeper
ArthurShade chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Nice
sherlockian-of-asgard chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Wow, this was amazing. I almost cried! You should definitely keep writing Lion King fics, you're brilliant at it! Keep up the great work.
hidden Vitani chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That gave me shivers and made me cry. GREAT job on that. You are truly brilliant
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
aww that was so sad. but also a very good ending ... peacefull.
Katherine NotGreat chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
My friend, it's one of the most poignant stories ever! And with one of my fav antagonists as well:))))
Merci beaucoup!
Angharad23 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This is very lovingly written and quite poignant. I do so love stories of redemption.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Awwww. I've never read the books either. This is great!
thats-a-moray chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Beautiful story. I thought Simba was a little too forgiving at the end, however. Even though Scar tried to help Mufasa once I personally don't believe it makes up for the evils he committed later in life. While I can imagine Simba understanding his uncle's plight I think forgiveness may be beyond him at this point.

I liked your version of how Scar received his scar. It's different. I also thought you did a great job portraying him - as well as Simba. Although I didn't like the ending of your story much, this still feels like a fitting end for Scar and one that would work well as an epilogue to the first movie.
Chu10 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Woah...this story is so emotional. I'm stunned...

Great work!
Incarnate Firefly chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Wow, this was very well done! I've read stories about Scar surviving the hyena attack, or Scar seeking repentance for whatever reason, but this certainly was unique and excellent in writing quality. I felt very captivated by the emotions that Scar and Simba must have been feeling, without you even needing to lay it out in as many words (means you did a good job of "showing, not telling"). And at no point was I contemptuous to see Scar appear as I usually would, and at the end I even sympathized for him. Well done, you should definitely write more Lion King stories!
GeminiGemelo chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Wow. That was... pretty awesome. O.o I myself am a huge fan of Scar, and I have to say I absolutely love you for writing this right now. :D Very nice work, especially since you apparently haven't written for this fandom before.

Hrmm, what to say exactly... well, the description was excellent even without the dialogue, everyone was in character, everything was believable even in the non-canon parts... I'd say you did a pretty good job of making this sort of bittersweet moment of closure between Simba, Scar, and Mufasa. :D

Nice work!

Favorited.

Twin (:

PS That's pretty cool that you work at a rescue... Sorry about the lion, Stormy... :/ It was sweet of you to write this for him! :)