Reviews for Help, Love And A Career
Inukyou chapter 12 . 8/5
Ginny has gone too far. I never expected her to go that far, but I've read about her doing crazy things so it should have come as no surprise. Love it, keep writing good stories.
Inukyou chapter 4 . 8/3
Lovely chapter so far. We have to call Harry, Lee and George the Dynamic Trio.
Inukyou chapter 1 . 8/3
I love this first chapter already. You kinda feel bad for Harry and what he's going through. Hopefully things will get better.
Raven Evans-Black chapter 19 . 2/19
needs a sequel they didn't buy a house yet. maybe it can them adopt there first kid
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 19 . 7/22/2016
Really good story, well written and interesting.
Sakura Lisel chapter 8 . 3/28/2016
Harry should have Ginny arrested. She ATTACKED him under the DELUSION that HE was HER boyfriend who was now publicly 'cheating' on her with another guy. Even if he doesn't press charges he should confront her about her delusions, saying that they are NOT a couple and haven't been since the day he BROKE UP WITH HER back in school. She had no right attacking him at all or calling him her boyfriend since he NEVER got back together with her before he got together with Lee. He was and still is single and romantically unattached to ANYBODY when he and Lee got together as far as hes concerned and she had no right getting mad and attacking her like HE did something wrong
spk chapter 19 . 1/3/2016
Great job! :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 19 . 8/8/2015
please come back and write more of this story loved it just wish it would have been longer ; thank you
JazyV100 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
They their there they're
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 19 . 11/19/2014
more i loved it there isn't many Harry/Lee fics
DemeRain chapter 19 . 9/26/2014
Lee and Harry. A pairing I've honestly never seen before, but enjoyed. Thanks for sharing.
lilsis15 chapter 19 . 9/5/2014
great story!
Gleas chapter 19 . 3/28/2014
As usual, loved it. this one was really different from the rest of your stories! Though Harry agreeing and even asking to terminate the pregnancy was a bit... unexpected. I was thinking Lee would offer to adopt thus no Potter in the name or something lol.
Great story expecially with professional Quidditch in the mix!
serenityselena chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
life is never easy for Harry... something unexpected usually happens around him...
but in the end he got his happy ending :)
sleepyalicedreams chapter 19 . 8/3/2013