Reviews for Help, Love And A Career
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 19 . 7/22
Really good story, well written and interesting.
Sakura Lisel chapter 8 . 3/28
Harry should have Ginny arrested. She ATTACKED him under the DELUSION that HE was HER boyfriend who was now publicly 'cheating' on her with another guy. Even if he doesn't press charges he should confront her about her delusions, saying that they are NOT a couple and haven't been since the day he BROKE UP WITH HER back in school. She had no right attacking him at all or calling him her boyfriend since he NEVER got back together with her before he got together with Lee. He was and still is single and romantically unattached to ANYBODY when he and Lee got together as far as hes concerned and she had no right getting mad and attacking her like HE did something wrong
spk chapter 19 . 1/3
Great job! :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 19 . 8/8/2015
please come back and write more of this story loved it just wish it would have been longer ; thank you
JazyV100 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
They their there they're
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 19 . 11/19/2014
more i loved it there isn't many Harry/Lee fics
DemeRain chapter 19 . 9/26/2014
Lee and Harry. A pairing I've honestly never seen before, but enjoyed. Thanks for sharing.
lilsis15 chapter 19 . 9/5/2014
great story!
Gleas chapter 19 . 3/28/2014
As usual, loved it. this one was really different from the rest of your stories! Though Harry agreeing and even asking to terminate the pregnancy was a bit... unexpected. I was thinking Lee would offer to adopt thus no Potter in the name or something lol.
Great story expecially with professional Quidditch in the mix!
serenityselena chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
life is never easy for Harry... something unexpected usually happens around him...
but in the end he got his happy ending :)
sleepyalicedreams chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
I love it
HPSlashAddict chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
I really think Ginny should be punished more. What she did was rape. Yet all she gets is house arrest in the comfort of her home? You say she is a young girl but when this story takes place, she would be 17, making her an adult. Rape and use of the cruciatus plus attempted line theft? She should definitely be in Azkaban. Plus I hate how Harry doesn't get the family he always wanted, just because stupid death eaters or something.
R chapter 19 . 3/20/2013
Lovely story! First adoptee(?) should be Teddy Lupin, but keep his own name. R
MySexyPack101 chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
Please CONTINUE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story!
Silkylove13 chapter 19 . 2/21/2013
I must say i never thought much of this couple but i love what you did. Great work if you ever get inspired to write about them again i will defently read it.