Reviews for Help, Love And A Career
sjrodgers23 chapter 19 . 8/8
please come back and write more of this story loved it just wish it would have been longer ; thank you
JazyV100 chapter 1 . 3/5
They their there they're
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 19 . 11/19/2014
more i loved it there isn't many Harry/Lee fics
DemeRain chapter 19 . 9/26/2014
Lee and Harry. A pairing I've honestly never seen before, but enjoyed. Thanks for sharing.
lilsis15 chapter 19 . 9/5/2014
great story!
Gleas chapter 19 . 3/28/2014
As usual, loved it. this one was really different from the rest of your stories! Though Harry agreeing and even asking to terminate the pregnancy was a bit... unexpected. I was thinking Lee would offer to adopt thus no Potter in the name or something lol.
Great story expecially with professional Quidditch in the mix!
serenityselena chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
life is never easy for Harry... something unexpected usually happens around him...
but in the end he got his happy ending :)
sleepyalicedreams chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
I love it
HPSlashAddict chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
I really think Ginny should be punished more. What she did was rape. Yet all she gets is house arrest in the comfort of her home? You say she is a young girl but when this story takes place, she would be 17, making her an adult. Rape and use of the cruciatus plus attempted line theft? She should definitely be in Azkaban. Plus I hate how Harry doesn't get the family he always wanted, just because stupid death eaters or something.
R chapter 19 . 3/20/2013
Lovely story! First adoptee(?) should be Teddy Lupin, but keep his own name. R
MySexyPack101 chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
Please CONTINUE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story!
Silkylove13 chapter 19 . 2/21/2013
I must say i never thought much of this couple but i love what you did. Great work if you ever get inspired to write about them again i will defently read it.
Venus914 chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
What? You're really lenient. My mom and dad never let me get away with anything. If they said that i deserve 1 month being grounded, nothing can changed that. Even if i have to apologize, kneel and lick my tongue to clean the floors, my parents would never give in. Please...everyone lies. How can we be sure that Ginny is really sorry? If i am Ginny, i would apologize to make my life easier. After, i know i could never leave. But cooking and doing my laundry is hard so i want my mom to do it for me. That's what i would think if im Ginny. Besides, for what she caused Harry, even without the Azkaban sentence, Harry should have it printed in the Prophet. SO she would feel every disgust, revulsion, anger, etc of the people at her. If she kept being shielded and protected by her family, she wouldnt know the consequences of her actions...and the repercussions.

I still dont agree...but oh well...

Regarding Lee and Harry's future kids...why dont they find a surrogate so it's their REAL kids. Lee should look for a black haired green eyed magical woman so his kid will have a chance to look like Harry. And Harry will look for a black magical woman. Kids, either adopted or not, will still have the same amount of danger having Harry as a father. So better go for his own kid.
Venus914 chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
Ugh! Im really mad at the rape. I hope Vernon and Ginny suffer worse because they are no better than each other. If Harry refused Azkaban for her, he should have asked for 50 years and complete hysterectomy. So that when she's out of Azkaban, she's always carry that loss...that she'll never have a baby ever. And she will will always think about what leads to that. But Ginny is young and 10 years is too easy a punishment. When the punishment is done, she's still young enough to enjoy her life and since she paid for it for 19 years, she will not think of it anymore. After all, she paid for it already. But for rape victims, the experience and horror never goes away. That's why i hate the lenient punishment. Harry should have pushed for Azkaban or being Kissed. He seemed pathetic...afraid to lose the Weasleys by demanding harsher punishments. When you think about it, the family owes Harry too much in the war. He saved Ginny and Arthur's life!
Venus914 chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
Just because they are friends with the Minister doesnt mean Ginny shouldn't be punished like what the law states. She deserves Azkaban. Rape, Torture...line theft. I dont know why you let her get away with it.