Reviews for Betrayal
LoveCharlene chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
write more please !
Maizeandbluekid chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
This was a simply magnificent story! And if this is the end, what a perfect cliffhanger to end it on! If not, I can't wait for more! :)
AJLeeObessed chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
You should make a made AJ extra crazy,I loved it!
cheryl24 chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Dang,I was hoping she'd be carried off to the looney bin,lol.
ExoticaDearHeart chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Oh God, this happened...
Kenneth chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Make more of this shit
cheryl24 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Wow,this bitch is NUTS! Please do more,like somebody taking her down once and for all!
AnnaBL chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Please continue it! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I love this and I really hope you continue it even though you don't have plans to.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
No this will be good if you take it all the way to wrestlmaina
Jean-theGuardian chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Very impressive!

A very chilling look at heel, crazy AJ. And you captured that fractured psyche of hers perfectly.

You've got a gift, I can tell. So...the end, huh? Pity. It has the juice for maybe one more chapter, I think. (Well, it has the juice for more than that, but I, too, understand how easy it is to get sucked into writing a longer story when it's supposed to be a one-shot.

I noticed the veiled references to Punk, there. Wondering if there was something going on behind the scenes with AJ and Punk (kinda like there was in the storylines.)

If you do decide to write one last chapter, perhaps that might be something to explore. After all, power and sex go hand-in-hand. And personally, I've always wanted to see what a heel Punklee would look like. The way you write it? I'd definitely want to find out.

Best!
-Jean-theGuardian
Xonas chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
nicely done! Please update this soon!
charliesdarKangel chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Awesome scenario-This power-hungry full twist on crazychick!GM AJ was wicked-Loved the way you described the match at the beginning and could feel the chickbuster reunion moment shattered by her reveal of Kaitlyn's attacker and her attack. Interaction of firmly righteous/intent-on-her-goals boss against taken aback employee claiming injustice was great with Layla and Sheamus and her scribbling down the match versus Eve was the sound of a plan right in action-Really loved this
jcott3 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
The AJ of this story is a cross between Victoria and "Billion Dollar Princess" Stephanie McMahon - nuts, and has her own agenda.