Reviews for Shake It Out
CloveRaven4 chapter 31 . 4/30
I know you published this story about 4 years ago but I just wanted to say that you are an amazing writer and this story is amazing and you wrote the ending so well that I teared up for real! Keep on writing, because you have an amazing talent to put real emotions into your writing, and to share and make peopl feel those emotions. I can't wait to see what you will write next!
catos a hug JERK
valerie-hunter-of-artemis chapter 32 . 4/18/2016
I was not expecting this update :) i'm so excited for this, please update soon!
Clato-Forever-Fangirl chapter 32 . 4/15/2016
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY
clovelycato555 chapter 32 . 4/15/2016
yay! i cant wait
Guest chapter 32 . 4/15/2016
holy crap im so excited
Thggirl565 chapter 31 . 4/8/2016
Wow. I know you wrote this story a while ago and probably won't read this, but I just want to say that you are seriously an exceptional writer. You've somehow managed to make me hate glato a little less, clato even more, and go to bed wwwwaaayyyyy later than I should have many times. Sweet Nothing was amazing too, and that did the same thing this one did, for better or for worse ;P You have mad writing skills, and could totally write a best-seller... You pretty much already have, even if it's technically not a book. Well, This comment is turning into a book... I'll wrap it up ;P I hope you continue to write! Thanks for two amazing stories! Ok... I'm off to read the prequel!
dreams and desperation chapter 31 . 8/29/2015
Nice!
dreams and desperation chapter 23 . 8/29/2015
Never ever shipped Glato. Always been Clato but I'm glad you saw sense eventually. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
this is my all time favorite
Guest chapter 13 . 1/21/2015
Amazing CLAYO FORVER!
skullegirl chapter 6 . 1/2/2015
This is indeed most definitely Clato.

Why are high school boys so crude.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/12/2014
Awesome!
fandomsunleashed chapter 23 . 11/25/2014
PLEASE PUT CLATO IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS!
Guest chapter 31 . 11/15/2014
can we have a follow up for their summer or a few years into. college? please