Reviews for Shake It Out
this is my all time favorite
Amazing CLAYO FORVER!
skrillexchick chapter 6 . 1/2
This is indeed most definitely Clato.

Why are high school boys so crude.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/12/2014
Awesome!
fandomsunleashed chapter 23 . 11/25/2014
PLEASE PUT CLATO IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS!
Guest chapter 31 . 11/15/2014
can we have a follow up for their summer or a few years into. college? please
sorry4reviewspam chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
I really love this
pretty-pleasee chapter 31 . 5/24/2014
Soooo, I spent my Saturday night reading Sweet Nothing and then Shake It Out, and now I'm off to Feel So Close. And about the "way, WAY off in the future" and "potential, gigantic sequel that will take us out of HS and into these guys' adult lives", I have one word: PLEASEEEE. I literally love your writing (you're ridiculously talented, in case you didn't know) and it would make me insanely happy if you made a threequel to this (is a threequel even a thing? probably not..)
Anyway, this story was amazing, and despite the fact that you finished it over five months ago, I couldn't resist reviewing and letting you know how awesome you are!
Larabear22 chapter 21 . 4/8/2014
I love how you hate your own characters I mean you made them like that but you hate them.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/27/2013
Clove and Cato handholding were cute. Hihi. Of course, they won't be the "too fluffy" type. And aww, Marvel leaving made me sad. The careers wouldn't be complete without him! Great ending though. :) I'm so happy to know that you're not done with this universe and that there will be a prequel and a potential sequel also. I'm so looking forward to their adult lives so please make the sequel official. Haha. Also, if you make one, the more chance Marv and Glim can happen again. They were perfect. They compliment each other. And that kiss Glimmer gave him before he left gave me feels. 3 Haha I just prefer them over him and Finch. But who knows, if you happen to make a sequel and made Finch likeable then I'll accept her with Marvel. :)
Guest chapter 31 . 12/26/2013
I love you for doing a prequel and I'll love you even more if you do a sequel. Omg that's good news! It just can't be over yet. :)
Rachael chapter 31 . 12/26/2013
I really love this so dont tale this the wrong way, but I have this ill-feeling that Cato got Clove too easily and she doesnt seem like the easy type
Bloodredfirefly chapter 31 . 12/25/2013
Feel So Close... regardless of whether you like that song, it's a beautiful title.

I have no idea what to say at the end of this. This is the fic that I drop everything for - it's made me late to school on more than one occasion, it's made me a fan of a couple I used to have a real aversion to. The best praise I can give you is that everything about you screams author. If this is what you're like at seventeen, eighteen? You could go places.

The good bye was heart wrenching, sweet, perfect, inevitable. It's a task in itself to write a high school story without being cliché, but you make it fit into the lives of ordinary readers - I read their goodbye, and I don't just really, really care for your characters, but I'm also thinking of my own friends. Blur the two together? I don't need to tell you how powerful your writing is.

I'm going to go download that song now:-) Because more than anything, I'm just ecstatic to stick around and read more.
Amulet Misty chapter 31 . 12/25/2013
Perfectly perfect ending here. You couldn't have ended this any better. The way everyone here acted towards each other - Cato and Clove's not-fluffy-but-still-cute-romance, Glimmer's tears and Cato and Marvel's kinda bro-fist - was executed brilliantly. I love how Marvel looked over all of them and basically summarised what happened between everyone.

I might have teared if this really was the end, but glad to know we'll get more from this universe!
Monkey0 chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
ooohh clove's gettin feisty
cato, we're never ever ever gettin back together