Reviews for Shake It Out
valerie-hunter-of-artemis chapter 32 . 4/18
I was not expecting this update :) i'm so excited for this, please update soon!
Clato-Forever-Fangirl chapter 32 . 4/15
clovelycato555 chapter 32 . 4/15
yay! i cant wait
holy crap im so excited
Thggirl565 chapter 31 . 4/8
Wow. I know you wrote this story a while ago and probably won't read this, but I just want to say that you are seriously an exceptional writer. You've somehow managed to make me hate glato a little less, clato even more, and go to bed wwwwaaayyyyy later than I should have many times. Sweet Nothing was amazing too, and that did the same thing this one did, for better or for worse ;P You have mad writing skills, and could totally write a best-seller... You pretty much already have, even if it's technically not a book. Well, This comment is turning into a book... I'll wrap it up ;P I hope you continue to write! Thanks for two amazing stories! Ok... I'm off to read the prequel!
dreams and desperation chapter 31 . 8/29/2015
dreams and desperation chapter 23 . 8/29/2015
Never ever shipped Glato. Always been Clato but I'm glad you saw sense eventually. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
this is my all time favorite
Guest chapter 13 . 1/21/2015
skullegirl chapter 6 . 1/2/2015
This is indeed most definitely Clato.

Why are high school boys so crude.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/12/2014
fandomsunleashed chapter 23 . 11/25/2014
Guest chapter 31 . 11/15/2014
can we have a follow up for their summer or a few years into. college? please
sorry4reviewspam chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
I really love this
pretty-pleasee chapter 31 . 5/24/2014
Soooo, I spent my Saturday night reading Sweet Nothing and then Shake It Out, and now I'm off to Feel So Close. And about the "way, WAY off in the future" and "potential, gigantic sequel that will take us out of HS and into these guys' adult lives", I have one word: PLEASEEEE. I literally love your writing (you're ridiculously talented, in case you didn't know) and it would make me insanely happy if you made a threequel to this (is a threequel even a thing? probably not..)
Anyway, this story was amazing, and despite the fact that you finished it over five months ago, I couldn't resist reviewing and letting you know how awesome you are!