Reviews for Shake It Out
PrettyLittleFuhrmanizer chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
This is so good please write more soon! You are so good like Suzanne Collins good at writing! O and please check out my stories sometime. But yeah please write more!
Wetstar chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
OH MY GOSH CLOVE, REALLY?!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
So no Marvel and Glimmer? They'll be just friends? :(
iLOVEwrestling360 chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
Damn...I was kinda looking forward to Cato and Clove. Is it bad that I prefer them over any other pair (other than Gale and Jo...its a tie between the two pairs). I think it's the fire. I like stubborn fiery people arguing...so yeah, I prefer couples who are stubborn, fiery, who fight, and who can't express their emotions due to their lack of caring, because it's more interesting to me that way. Wow...I just went on a full on ramble lol. Anyway, it's a great chapter and I'm really looking forward to the next one, partly because it's a new chapter to read and partly because it's Cato and Clove probably being destructive. Anyway, Update soon! I'm looking forward to it! And by the way, I still can't tell what's about to happen...I'm still working on it...
catoandclove4eva chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
Cnt wait to see cloves reaction!"!
Lilac Alyssa Halliwell chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
Poor Glimmer always gets the short end of the stick!
three-golden-mockingjays chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
This was an incredible chapter. You are one of the best writers on this site. Can't wait for the next chappie - good luck with precalc xx
MidniteMasquerade chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
This did a great job of wrapping up some loose ends! Can't wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
Please write more this was so good. I really want marvel and glimmer to end up together cant wait for next chapter
buttercup-primrose chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
Aww Glimmer and Marvel!
Can't wait for next chapter!
Amulet Misty chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
owo Well, I'm glad these two finally got some closure on the whole mess. Things turned out all right (for them) after all. Haha, can't wait for the Cato/Clove parts though!
Wetstar chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
It was awesome! Are you sure you're not making a third one? *puppy dog face*
Wetstar chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
Okay, I'm finally all caught up! I have been so backed up on new chapters of fanfictions lately, and that's why I haven't been reviewing! Anyways, the last seven or so chapters have been absolutly AMAZING and I can't wait to find out what happens next! :) I understand what you mean about backup because of school! *burns math and French books with blowtorch* Anyways, great chapters! :)
iLOVEwrestling360 chapter 19 . 1/26/2013
You're human. You're not perfect. And you're not supposed to be a slave to anything and anyone. Oh and by the way,don't leave us hanging like this again okay? Good. (JK...I love cliffhangers...I just don't like being left hanging. But they're a real good technique.)
Don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault. Do whatever the fuck you want for once. Forget what people want. Don't be taken advantage of like that. And you do have a great story that people go crazy for (Update soon!" "Don't take too long to update!" and all that) but you don't have to slave over it. And you don't suck; it's been a busy week for the majority, cause of exams and all. It's understandable.
Anyway, I will be checking for updates!
three-golden-mockingjays chapter 19 . 1/25/2013
That's fine. I'm feeling really bad for you right now - especially about your run deprivation. I feel your pain. Good luck with your studies :)
334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »