Reviews for Shake It Out
Guest chapter 21 . 1/31/2013
Bloodredfirefly chapter 21 . 1/31/2013
Oh, wow. Wow, wow, wow for the last two chapters. Just - so amazing. The bit with Glimmer - I always thought they would be happily ever after, and they are. But not the way I thought it would be, and somehow, you've made 'just friends' as brilliant and emotional as together for life. It's beautiful, and strong, and touching.

As for Cato and Clove, again unexpected, again brilliant. I can't wait to know what happens next with them. It sounds amazing, keep going!
the Idealist chapter 21 . 1/31/2013
Forrest Gump!
hgfan16 chapter 21 . 1/31/2013
poor cato :(
clovelycato555 chapter 21 . 1/31/2013
Shae101 chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
OMG Whats going to happen?
Guest chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
One of my all time favorite Clato stories... It's right up there with Guilt By Association. It's that good.
ijustwanttosleep chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
if suspense could kill I'd be dead
p.s loving the throwback
three-golden-mockingjays chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
Clove what even are you. How are you doing this. Clove please.

Okay I'm done now. Brilliant chapter even though as you can probably tell my brain's going crazy. Maybe I should go for a run.
stardiva2272 chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
Awsome! Please update soon.
AllisonAargents chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
This is so good please write more soon! You are so good like Suzanne Collins good at writing! O and please check out my stories sometime. But yeah please write more!
Wetstar chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
Guest chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
So no Marvel and Glimmer? They'll be just friends? :(
iLOVEwrestling360 chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
Damn...I was kinda looking forward to Cato and Clove. Is it bad that I prefer them over any other pair (other than Gale and Jo...its a tie between the two pairs). I think it's the fire. I like stubborn fiery people yeah, I prefer couples who are stubborn, fiery, who fight, and who can't express their emotions due to their lack of caring, because it's more interesting to me that way. Wow...I just went on a full on ramble lol. Anyway, it's a great chapter and I'm really looking forward to the next one, partly because it's a new chapter to read and partly because it's Cato and Clove probably being destructive. Anyway, Update soon! I'm looking forward to it! And by the way, I still can't tell what's about to happen...I'm still working on it...
catoandclove4eva chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
Cnt wait to see cloves reaction!"!
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »