Reviews for Shake It Out
three-golden-mockingjays chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaahk. That was all my brain could form as I read the last bit of that chapter. Don't worry about the haters love, you're doing amazingly
ijustwanttosleep chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
woah best chapter so far
Guest chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
My feels! Oh my goodness, my feels are all over the place!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
Oh damn! Glimmer's so into Marvel! Haha
Stealthy 1 chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
Bloody hell! What happened to Glimmer?She is crazy! Are you sure this isn't a Glato story?I always hated Glato stories.
MidniteMasquerade chapter 17 . 1/18/2013
Oh lawwwd! Can not wait for the next chapter!
Thisguesthatesyo chapter 17 . 1/18/2013
I understand that you have track and other activities, but going to the mall? Wow. Shows how much you really care about us. While waiting for an update, you're having fun and you don't even care. You appreciate us? I know I don't have an account, but why don't you PM the readers (who have accounts) and tell them how much you appreciate them? I hate authors like that. Yeah, you put your appreciation in your author's notes, but that's not enough.

You'll probably approve this review because you want to have a lot of reviews, right? Yeah. That's all you care about: Reviews. And people who do review don't even get a PM saying thank you. Just a short A\N.
Amulet Misty chapter 17 . 1/17/2013
MARVEEEEL. I seriously love this guy. And oh my gosh, nice going there Glimmer ;D
three-golden-mockingjays chapter 17 . 1/17/2013
Damn. This is brilliant. I cannot wait for the update! And no need to apologise - you're brilliant about getting updates in :)
buttercup-primrose chapter 17 . 1/17/2013
HIGH DRAMA! YES!
Bloodredfirefly chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
Oh, so awesome. Really clever, and I love our new character! Though that tease was mean! Brilliant, keep going:-)
Guest chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
Update update! Can't wait for the party! Hoping for some Clato and Glarvel interaction!
Amulet Misty chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
I can totally see Cato having a super cool older sister! Oooh...Cato has a plan 8D Woot woot.
ijustwanttosleep chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
I'm excited for the party!
Chelsealolz3 chapter 16 . 1/14/2013