Reviews for Shake It Out
iLOVEwrestling360 chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
Great chapter! I really want to know what they're gonna do. Are they gonna be friends again? But Glimmer isn't all that bad...maybe she was, but now she isn't, so she should be given a chance. Right? And what about clove? Are Cato and Marvel pissed at her? Damn that's a lot of questions...so please update SOON!
Bloodredfirefly chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
Oh, it's getting exciting. Sigh. Guys plotting to get girls is so hot, though really, a cliffie like that? Mean! Mean, mean, mean. But sooo amazing:) Keep going!
Emma chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
Holy god, I love this. XD
ijustwanttosleep chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
great chapter!
MidniteMasquerade chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
So excited for the next chap. Great job!
buttercup-primrose chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
Why? Why do you have to put a cliff hanger :( Please update soon! I NEED to read the rest!
Bloodredfirefly chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
Ahhhhhhh! Best chapter! Woop woop woop woop! Wow, that was GOOD. Okay, give me a moment for a celebration dance. Done, and oh, this was so AMAZING. Oh, and he phoned Cato, he phoned Cato and she told and oh, it's all so exciting! I love it, I really, really love it. Keep going! And this will end HAPPILY. It will not end like the last one because if it did, then guess what? I'd explode. I'm warning you, happy! Awesome, awesome, awesome!
Amulet Misty chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
OH MY GOD. This chapter was freakin ahhhh. So many things happened here - like the truth! Man, Marvel's chapters are my favourite x3 I can't wait for Marvel and Cato's convo owo
Guest chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
Oh damn, now that Marvel knew.. There will be a confrontation happening between the four soon. I love it! I'm imagining a scene in gossip girl where the njbc is just talking about their issues about each other. Haha
Guest chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
omg that was perf agh, but we need some clato real soon.
Hahahaha8D chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
Pretty little liars came on today and you posted a chapter. Today was a good day.
Hahahaha8D
ijustwanttosleep chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
good chapter!
and I'm glad to see you're a PLL fan 3
MidniteMasquerade chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! This one was perfect!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
Yes, can't wait for Marvel. Update! :)
Bloodredfirefly chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Awesome. I love it, and we get to see Marvel again soon! Ooh, last chapter was the best. That was definitely one of your highlights, they were so them and it worked. Hehe, her parents, can't wait to see what they do next!
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »