Reviews for Shake It Out
Guest chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
Yes, can't wait for Marvel. Update! :)
Bloodredfirefly chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Awesome. I love it, and we get to see Marvel again soon! Ooh, last chapter was the best. That was definitely one of your highlights, they were so them and it worked. Hehe, her parents, can't wait to see what they do next!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Wow... this is amazing... please continue soon
Hey-It's-Snowing chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
I'm in looovvee with your story!
Amulet Misty chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Hell /yes/ this shit /does/ need to be dialogue-d with Marvel. Ahh I can't wait to see him xD
Guest chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
You are beyond amazing. Sweet Nothing is one of my very favorites of all times, same with Shake It Out. I literally check twice a day to see if it's been updated!xoxo
Guest chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Aww, it's the only time Clove's parents wanted to spend time with her and she refused. :( so her feelings for Cato is not her only promblem, she needs to fix things with her family too.
iLOVEwrestling360 chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
God, this is hard...I'm always able to figure out what's gonna happen in the future. What the hell is going on? I swear you just leave me in suspense! Please update soon so I can see what happens...and maybe I'll feel like a dumbass, but I really want-no need-to know where this story goes!
Hahahaha8D chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
Yeah Marvel.
Hahahaha8D
MidniteMasquerade chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
Was having a pretty shitty day... this chapter fixed me right up. So thanks!
iLOVEwrestling360 chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
Man, I can't get enough of this...is that a bad thing? Please update soon! I'll be waiting for one!
Omg. I can't wait for Clove's perspective! Waahh. Haha
Guest chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
Damn! It keeps getting better. Love this!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
I love it! Clove and Glimmer's perspective are always the best! I'm really liking Glimmer now.
Amulet Misty chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Drunk Glimmer ftw xD Man, even after all this I still love Glimmer. And woot woot for fanfiction instead of essays. (I tend to procrastinate a lot because of fanfiction).
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »