Reviews for Shake It Out
Guest chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Wow... this is amazing... please continue soon
Hey-It's-Snowing chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
I'm in looovvee with your story!
Amulet Misty chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Hell /yes/ this shit /does/ need to be dialogue-d with Marvel. Ahh I can't wait to see him xD
Guest chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
You are beyond amazing. Sweet Nothing is one of my very favorites of all times, same with Shake It Out. I literally check twice a day to see if it's been updated!xoxo
Guest chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Aww, it's the only time Clove's parents wanted to spend time with her and she refused. :( so her feelings for Cato is not her only promblem, she needs to fix things with her family too.
iLOVEwrestling360 chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
God, this is hard...I'm always able to figure out what's gonna happen in the future. What the hell is going on? I swear you just leave me in suspense! Please update soon so I can see what happens...and maybe I'll feel like a dumbass, but I really want-no need-to know where this story goes!
Hahahaha8D chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
Yeah Marvel.
Hahahaha8D
MidniteMasquerade chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
Was having a pretty shitty day... this chapter fixed me right up. So thanks!
iLOVEwrestling360 chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
Man, I can't get enough of this...is that a bad thing? Please update soon! I'll be waiting for one!
Omg. I can't wait for Clove's perspective! Waahh. Haha
Guest chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
Damn! It keeps getting better. Love this!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
I love it! Clove and Glimmer's perspective are always the best! I'm really liking Glimmer now.
Amulet Misty chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Drunk Glimmer ftw xD Man, even after all this I still love Glimmer. And woot woot for fanfiction instead of essays. (I tend to procrastinate a lot because of fanfiction).
iLOVEwrestling360 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I love TVD! I swear I was remembering that scene while reading this. And this is a great story; I can't stop reading it! Okay, I'm gonna go back to reading.
three-golden-mockingjays chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Oh wow. Wow wow wow wow wow. Glimmer admitted it. Clove's gone nuts at her. This is so compelling.
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »