Reviews for Shake It Out
iLOVEwrestling360 chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
God, this is hard...I'm always able to figure out what's gonna happen in the future. What the hell is going on? I swear you just leave me in suspense! Please update soon so I can see what happens...and maybe I'll feel like a dumbass, but I really want-no need-to know where this story goes!
Hahahaha8D chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
Yeah Marvel.
MidniteMasquerade chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
Was having a pretty shitty day... this chapter fixed me right up. So thanks!
iLOVEwrestling360 chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
Man, I can't get enough of that a bad thing? Please update soon! I'll be waiting for one!
Omg. I can't wait for Clove's perspective! Waahh. Haha
Guest chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
Damn! It keeps getting better. Love this!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
I love it! Clove and Glimmer's perspective are always the best! I'm really liking Glimmer now.
Amulet Misty chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Drunk Glimmer ftw xD Man, even after all this I still love Glimmer. And woot woot for fanfiction instead of essays. (I tend to procrastinate a lot because of fanfiction).
iLOVEwrestling360 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I love TVD! I swear I was remembering that scene while reading this. And this is a great story; I can't stop reading it! Okay, I'm gonna go back to reading.
three-golden-mockingjays chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Oh wow. Wow wow wow wow wow. Glimmer admitted it. Clove's gone nuts at her. This is so compelling.
buttercup-primrose chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
The Knife Throwing Expert chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Great chapter! But I'm a little confused, what does Glimmer mean?
Guest chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Ahhhhhh! I need to see Clove's perspective NOW! This is amazing. I'm sitting in my room trying not to freak out! Ahhh! *Fangirling*
ijustwanttosleep chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
woo clato 5 eva
MidniteMasquerade chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
This is exactly how I imagined this to go down! Great chapter!
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »