Reviews for Shake It Out
buttercup-primrose chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
WANNA KEEP READING IT! UPDATE SOON! I LOOOOVE THIS STORY OMG IT'S SO GOOD!
The Knife Throwing Expert chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Great chapter! But I'm a little confused, what does Glimmer mean?
Guest chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Ahhhhhh! I need to see Clove's perspective NOW! This is amazing. I'm sitting in my room trying not to freak out! Ahhh! *Fangirling*
ijustwanttosleep chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
woo clato 5 eva
MidniteMasquerade chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
This is exactly how I imagined this to go down! Great chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Wait, so Cato knew that Glimmer likes Marvel? I'm hella confused! Haha update now! I gotta find out! Just kidding. No rush. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Clove and Cato finally talked to each other but you chose to let him be drunk so that he might not remember their conversation. But whyyy? I want them to talk like two normal people holding their feelings. Haha! Btw, every chapter is fucking great!
Bloodredfirefly chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Car ride! I like car rides! AH DRAMATIC MUSIC ALERT. This chapter was amazing, I loved it. Smiley face! I can't wait. Keep it going!
Amulet Misty chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Oooh, totally called it. As in bumping into Cato. -cough- Man, this is why I love Clove. She can read the situation and she offered to take them both home.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
hi... i just wanted to tell you that this is amazing... so many plot twists and everything... keep up the great writing and update soon
Awesome
three-golden-mockingjays chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Can't wait to hear that interaction between Glimmer and Clove... this deserves to be massively popular
Wetstar chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Ooo the car ride! I can't wait! :D
ijustwanttosleep chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
I don't get what was going on with marvel..
MidniteMasquerade chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Happy beyond belief you updated! Love "frenemy" thing going on between Glimmer and Clove. I'd like to see more of that!
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »