Reviews for Shake It Out
Amulet Misty chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Oooh, totally called it. As in bumping into Cato. -cough- Man, this is why I love Clove. She can read the situation and she offered to take them both home.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
hi... i just wanted to tell you that this is amazing... so many plot twists and everything... keep up the great writing and update soon
Guest chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Awesome
three-golden-mockingjays chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Can't wait to hear that interaction between Glimmer and Clove... this deserves to be massively popular
Wetstar chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Ooo the car ride! I can't wait! :D
ijustwanttosleep chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
I don't get what was going on with marvel..
MidniteMasquerade chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Happy beyond belief you updated! Love "frenemy" thing going on between Glimmer and Clove. I'd like to see more of that!
Hahahaha8D chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Yeah some the hints.
Hahahaha8D
Guest chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Your writing is perfection.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Ugh! I want Clato! They're killing me! My feels are like asdfghjkl! She talked to him! But he was drunk! Why? Why must you torture me?! She doesn't hate Cato, she obviously LOVES HIM! Okay! That's all! Update soon!
BlueBirdieTweets chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
I can't wait. And that's a disturbing mental image of glimmer. Update soooooon! :)
scarletsailor chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Oh, god. Can't wait to see that awkward car ride. Is it safe to assume that there will be some fighting? Just spitballin' here
Wetstar chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
THIS IS FANTASTIC! Hey, I told you you'd see me here, didn't I? ;) I love this story! :)
katta12 chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
That's all,please write more.
Amulet Misty chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Haha Glimmer being totally wasted is funny. But oh dear, this is not good, is it? Not a very funny situation it's going to be, now owo
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »