Reviews for Shake It Out
Hahahaha8D chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Yeah some the hints.
Hahahaha8D
Guest chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Your writing is perfection.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Ugh! I want Clato! They're killing me! My feels are like asdfghjkl! She talked to him! But he was drunk! Why? Why must you torture me?! She doesn't hate Cato, she obviously LOVES HIM! Okay! That's all! Update soon!
BlueBirdieTweets chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
I can't wait. And that's a disturbing mental image of glimmer. Update soooooon! :)
scarletsailor chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Oh, god. Can't wait to see that awkward car ride. Is it safe to assume that there will be some fighting? Just spitballin' here
Wetstar chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
THIS IS FANTASTIC! Hey, I told you you'd see me here, didn't I? ;) I love this story! :)
katta12 chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
That's all,please write more.
Amulet Misty chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Haha Glimmer being totally wasted is funny. But oh dear, this is not good, is it? Not a very funny situation it's going to be, now owo
traceuse chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Awesome not-so-subtle Inception reference! I can't wait! GLAA! Do you have a tumblr, btw?
clovelycato555 chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
UPDATE! 3
JustNatalie chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Please! Please! Please update!
catoandclove4eva chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Plez update and hav cato break up with glimmer and start flirting with clove plez
ijustwanttosleep chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
cliffhangers frighten me 0.o but i 3 them
BlueBirdieTweets chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Tomorrow? Oh yeah! Your soo mean with all these cliffhangers! I want to know what happens! I wonder what Marvel thought...
Guest chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Bum bum bum... Poor drunken Glimmer. She didn't get to talk to Marvel :( great chapter! Update soon!
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »