Reviews for Shake It Out
Amulet Misty chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Haha Glimmer being totally wasted is funny. But oh dear, this is not good, is it? Not a very funny situation it's going to be, now owo
traceuse chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Awesome not-so-subtle Inception reference! I can't wait! GLAA! Do you have a tumblr, btw?
clovelycato555 chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
UPDATE! 3
JustNatalie chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Please! Please! Please update!
catoandclove4eva chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Plez update and hav cato break up with glimmer and start flirting with clove plez
ijustwanttosleep chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
cliffhangers frighten me 0.o but i 3 them
BlueBirdieTweets chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Tomorrow? Oh yeah! Your soo mean with all these cliffhangers! I want to know what happens! I wonder what Marvel thought...
Guest chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Bum bum bum... Poor drunken Glimmer. She didn't get to talk to Marvel :( great chapter! Update soon!
three-golden-mockingjays chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Oh dear. Looks like Glimmer's pretty wrecked. And Clove's there? I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter :)
scarletsailor chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Oh, goodness. Cliff hangers. I have a love/hate relationship with them. Can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon, please
Guest chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
You're such an amazing written, I love this story but really want to see some Clato soon :)
Nicky chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
Good story. I like it a lot and I've been reading Sweet Nothing and Shake it out since you started writing them. Write more please!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
I love reading from different point of views because you will really get to know the character. This story is well written. I love it!
MockingjayWithFangs chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
I really liked this chapter. I like reading Cato's point of view. I really like how he is trying to make himself believe he loves Glimmer but he can't shake Clove out because he cares about her. He is just trying to be a good friend but he is losing the person he loves and he has ruined his friendship with Marvel. I can't wait for chapter 9.
Bloodredfirefly chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
That last line... What is with you and amazing last lines? Hmm, Gale and Madge. I'll read it - I'm open to anything - but I'll be interested to see if you can make me like the pairing. Oh, this chapter was brilliant! Fan girl squealing going on right now. Can't wait for the party (and to see how Clove likes being 25th) causeI'm sure it'll be awesome. Keep going!
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »