Reviews for Shake It Out
Amulet Misty chapter 31 . 12/25/2013
Perfectly perfect ending here. You couldn't have ended this any better. The way everyone here acted towards each other - Cato and Clove's not-fluffy-but-still-cute-romance, Glimmer's tears and Cato and Marvel's kinda bro-fist - was executed brilliantly. I love how Marvel looked over all of them and basically summarised what happened between everyone.

I might have teared if this really was the end, but glad to know we'll get more from this universe!
Monkey0 chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
ooohh clove's gettin feisty
cato, we're never ever ever gettin back together
Monkey0 chapter 9 . 12/24/2013
check out my youtube it's called TVBnine
sub or clove will throw a knife at your ass
Monkey0 chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
I saw Cato with a bazooka. Boys and explosives...
Monkey0 chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
oooooooooooohhh sexiieee
Monkey0 chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
William21 chapter 31 . 12/23/2013
That...was...amazing. The 10 month publicity stunt was worth it. Good job girl
Bloodredfirefly chapter 30 . 12/19/2013
Make it up to me by continuing to write as you do. I don't care how long it takes, or how many times I have to reread because I've forgotten. This isn't ever going to get old. It's the sort of fic that leaves you sitting there long after you've read the last word, the one you're daydreaming about the next day at school. It's short, simple, beautiful. It's got desperation and love sick madness but without being frazzled or high pitched. Aside from the fact that you keep missing out the closing speech marks? It's completely without flaws.

I suppose it's a thing of wonder. I just think it's heart warming. And honestly? I think you might be the best author I've ever read, not just for your insight, not just for your style, but because you persevere. You never give up and you keep on updating, even if life gets busy. That's special, really special. Can't wait for the next chappie:-)
Bloodredfirefly chapter 23 . 12/19/2013
I know, there's more chapters to go. But I'm rereading this because I love it, and just in case you'd forgotten - this chapter is beautiful. This moment is beautiful. Treasure it. It makes you exceptional.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/18/2013
I actually wanted Glimmer to end up with Marvel. I think he's good for her. :)
Guest chapter 30 . 12/18/2013
You finally updated! I cried.. Huhu this is a beautiful chapter. No, actually this is a beautiful story. Love it! :)
kim chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
u are bad
Amulet Misty chapter 30 . 12/17/2013
Woah. Update. Woaaah. -rubs eyes- It /is/ an update. Gosh. I might need to reread this fic now xD From what I can remember of what happened, this is a really satisfying chapter because we can see that Glimmer has really changed and is moving forward, as is Marvel. But I'm so glad that they're still friends (Marvel is still my favourite).

Glad to have you back :D
William21 chapter 30 . 12/16/2013
Finally, the long awaited update! Short and sweet. Good job
Shae101 chapter 30 . 12/16/2013
Can't wait for the last chapter...
So sad to see this story end :(
344 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »