Reviews for Shake It Out
Larabear22 chapter 21 . 4/8/2014
I love how you hate your own characters I mean you made them like that but you hate them.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/27/2013
Clove and Cato handholding were cute. Hihi. Of course, they won't be the "too fluffy" type. And aww, Marvel leaving made me sad. The careers wouldn't be complete without him! Great ending though. :) I'm so happy to know that you're not done with this universe and that there will be a prequel and a potential sequel also. I'm so looking forward to their adult lives so please make the sequel official. Haha. Also, if you make one, the more chance Marv and Glim can happen again. They were perfect. They compliment each other. And that kiss Glimmer gave him before he left gave me feels. 3 Haha I just prefer them over him and Finch. But who knows, if you happen to make a sequel and made Finch likeable then I'll accept her with Marvel. :)
Guest chapter 31 . 12/26/2013
I love you for doing a prequel and I'll love you even more if you do a sequel. Omg that's good news! It just can't be over yet. :)
Rachael chapter 31 . 12/26/2013
I really love this so dont tale this the wrong way, but I have this ill-feeling that Cato got Clove too easily and she doesnt seem like the easy type
Bloodredfirefly chapter 31 . 12/25/2013
Feel So Close... regardless of whether you like that song, it's a beautiful title.

I have no idea what to say at the end of this. This is the fic that I drop everything for - it's made me late to school on more than one occasion, it's made me a fan of a couple I used to have a real aversion to. The best praise I can give you is that everything about you screams author. If this is what you're like at seventeen, eighteen? You could go places.

The good bye was heart wrenching, sweet, perfect, inevitable. It's a task in itself to write a high school story without being cliché, but you make it fit into the lives of ordinary readers - I read their goodbye, and I don't just really, really care for your characters, but I'm also thinking of my own friends. Blur the two together? I don't need to tell you how powerful your writing is.

I'm going to go download that song now:-) Because more than anything, I'm just ecstatic to stick around and read more.
Amulet Misty chapter 31 . 12/25/2013
Perfectly perfect ending here. You couldn't have ended this any better. The way everyone here acted towards each other - Cato and Clove's not-fluffy-but-still-cute-romance, Glimmer's tears and Cato and Marvel's kinda bro-fist - was executed brilliantly. I love how Marvel looked over all of them and basically summarised what happened between everyone.

I might have teared if this really was the end, but glad to know we'll get more from this universe!
Monkey0 chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
ooohh clove's gettin feisty
cato, we're never ever ever gettin back together
Monkey0 chapter 9 . 12/24/2013
check out my youtube it's called TVBnine
sub or clove will throw a knife at your ass
Monkey0 chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
I saw Cato with a bazooka. Boys and explosives...
Monkey0 chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
oooooooooooohhh sexiieee
Monkey0 chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
YAYYYYYYY GLIM GLIM
Mr. Lucky chapter 31 . 12/23/2013
That...was...amazing. The 10 month publicity stunt was worth it. Good job girl
Bloodredfirefly chapter 30 . 12/19/2013
Make it up to me by continuing to write as you do. I don't care how long it takes, or how many times I have to reread because I've forgotten. This isn't ever going to get old. It's the sort of fic that leaves you sitting there long after you've read the last word, the one you're daydreaming about the next day at school. It's short, simple, beautiful. It's got desperation and love sick madness but without being frazzled or high pitched. Aside from the fact that you keep missing out the closing speech marks? It's completely without flaws.

I suppose it's a thing of wonder. I just think it's heart warming. And honestly? I think you might be the best author I've ever read, not just for your insight, not just for your style, but because you persevere. You never give up and you keep on updating, even if life gets busy. That's special, really special. Can't wait for the next chappie:-)
Bloodredfirefly chapter 23 . 12/19/2013
I know, there's more chapters to go. But I'm rereading this because I love it, and just in case you'd forgotten - this chapter is beautiful. This moment is beautiful. Treasure it. It makes you exceptional.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/18/2013
I actually wanted Glimmer to end up with Marvel. I think he's good for her. :)
349 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »