Reviews for Shake It Out
Amulet Misty chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
Two reviews? Haha, it's 'cause you update faster than we (or at least I) can get around to reading your chapters. Which it is a good thing, though x3

I love how Cato just repeats 'I love Glimmer' like a mantra. It's not going to work, dear. And shiz is going to go down in this partyyyy. (Or you know, just awkward/tense moments. Either will do).

On a separate note looking forward to that Gale/Madge fic...heehee. -coughs-
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Fantabulous! Of course, as always! I alway get a grin on my face when I see this is updated! Thanks for making my day! Happy New Years Eve! (Where I live anyways!)
MidniteMasquerade chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
You have no idead how in love. I am with this story! Great chap.
BlueBirdieTweets chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Ok, was I one of the reviews? I think I was, well whatever, I can't wait to see what happens. And that's such a lie, we all know including himself he doesn't like Glimmer. Just break up with her, you don't have to stay with someone you don't like, and plus, Glimmer doesn't even love Cato! I mean what the...well good story, and keep typing! ;D
valerie-hunter-of-artemis chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Oh sorry I didnt review on the last chapter :( Update this is perfect
three-golden-mockingjays chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
So excited for those party chapters! I have no idea why you only got two reviews last chapter - it was your usual high standard :) I'll be looking out for Sharing Joy and Misery xx
Hahahaha8D chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Love the story and the hints you give us at the end of whats coming next it gets my hopes up.
Hahahaha8D
scarletsailor chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
I'm still laughing at the "Startin' out 2013 strong, whuddup."
Great story, seriously. Can't wait to read your story tomorrow. I love this story, and the prequel, and I can't wait to read more.
Just-a-clato-girl chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
When are Clove and Cato gonna confront their feelings and confess them to each other!? Im so eager i cant wait! Oh i love the story so far too! Until next chapter...
ijustwanttosleep chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
i cant wait to see how the party goess
..theres your review
Bloodredfirefly chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Du du du du! Yay! Please send her to the party, it would be perfect. I liked this chapter! Good old Johanna:-) Amazing, keep going!
BlueBirdieTweets chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
I like it so far. There are a lot of new faces here, and I can't wait until the party. This is going to be interesting... :)
BlueBirdieTweets chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Well I hope you love me then! I'm soo glad for a sequel, now I need to catch up on my reading! :)
shine-of-a-star chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I was visualizing TVD whilst reading this and got emotional about Rebekah. ._.
Just-a-clato-girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I love this story! Please repost soon i miss when you did everyday with Sweet Nothing!
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »