Reviews for Shake It Out
three-golden-mockingjays chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Oh dear. Looks like Glimmer's pretty wrecked. And Clove's there? I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter :)
scarletsailor chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Oh, goodness. Cliff hangers. I have a love/hate relationship with them. Can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon, please
Guest chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
You're such an amazing written, I love this story but really want to see some Clato soon :)
Nicky chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
Good story. I like it a lot and I've been reading Sweet Nothing and Shake it out since you started writing them. Write more please!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
I love reading from different point of views because you will really get to know the character. This story is well written. I love it!
MockingjayWithFangs chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
I really liked this chapter. I like reading Cato's point of view. I really like how he is trying to make himself believe he loves Glimmer but he can't shake Clove out because he cares about her. He is just trying to be a good friend but he is losing the person he loves and he has ruined his friendship with Marvel. I can't wait for chapter 9.
Bloodredfirefly chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
That last line... What is with you and amazing last lines? Hmm, Gale and Madge. I'll read it - I'm open to anything - but I'll be interested to see if you can make me like the pairing. Oh, this chapter was brilliant! Fan girl squealing going on right now. Can't wait for the party (and to see how Clove likes being 25th) causeI'm sure it'll be awesome. Keep going!
Amulet Misty chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
Two reviews? Haha, it's 'cause you update faster than we (or at least I) can get around to reading your chapters. Which it is a good thing, though x3

I love how Cato just repeats 'I love Glimmer' like a mantra. It's not going to work, dear. And shiz is going to go down in this partyyyy. (Or you know, just awkward/tense moments. Either will do).

On a separate note looking forward to that Gale/Madge fic...heehee. -coughs-
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Fantabulous! Of course, as always! I alway get a grin on my face when I see this is updated! Thanks for making my day! Happy New Years Eve! (Where I live anyways!)
MidniteMasquerade chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
You have no idead how in love. I am with this story! Great chap.
BlueBirdieTweets chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Ok, was I one of the reviews? I think I was, well whatever, I can't wait to see what happens. And that's such a lie, we all know including himself he doesn't like Glimmer. Just break up with her, you don't have to stay with someone you don't like, and plus, Glimmer doesn't even love Cato! I mean what the...well good story, and keep typing! ;D
valerie-hunter-of-artemis chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Oh sorry I didnt review on the last chapter :( Update this is perfect
three-golden-mockingjays chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
So excited for those party chapters! I have no idea why you only got two reviews last chapter - it was your usual high standard :) I'll be looking out for Sharing Joy and Misery xx
Hahahaha8D chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Love the story and the hints you give us at the end of whats coming next it gets my hopes up.
Hahahaha8D
scarletsailor chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
I'm still laughing at the "Startin' out 2013 strong, whuddup."
Great story, seriously. Can't wait to read your story tomorrow. I love this story, and the prequel, and I can't wait to read more.
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »