Reviews for Shake It Out
iLOVEwrestling360 chapter 29 . 4/5/2013
NOOOOOOOO! I thought this was a new chapter and I was so excited! But hey, it's not always that you have free time, right? Update when you can!
Bloodredfirefly chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
I've read Pretty Dresses! She's amazing, isn't she - I wish she'd upload just that one last chapter though, it's driving me crazy:-( Good luck with your track, I do 3 hours exercise a week and that's enough for me! I'll see if I can have a look at those other stories.
three-golden-mockingjays chapter 29 . 4/3/2013
At least you are decent enough to give us some fanfics to read in the meantime! No, really, those are completely fine excuses. Your life sounds insane. Good luck xo
AllisonAargents chapter 29 . 4/3/2013
Aww well if you get some free time could you check out my syot?
Guest chapter 28 . 3/30/2013
Loved it as usual! Update soon!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/30/2013
Can't wait for Glim and Marv! Update update!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
This is probably the best hunger games fanfic ever! :3 please update ASAP! I've been waiting so long!
AllisonAargents chapter 28 . 3/24/2013
Wait is it over? If so aww i really enjoyed this series it has to be the bet high school hunger games story i have ever read.
Nutrire chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/11/2013
More?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
This and Sweet Nothing are by far the BEST fanfics ever! I wonder what happens to Glim and Marv? UPDATE
ldanielle chapter 28 . 3/7/2013
Yay! Love the ending *squeels with joy*
Can't wait to start reading your other stuff! You're a fantastic writer :D
Em74 chapter 28 . 3/7/2013
CLATOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D I LOVES THIS!
iLOVEwrestling360 chapter 28 . 3/6/2013
Great chapter! They finally got it through their thick skulls and stopped lying to themselves (well, mainly Clove). Glimmer is actually being nice. Ending it with Cato really did help her!
And I can't believe this story is almost over! Please update soon!
Ibbonray chapter 28 . 3/5/2013
Write the last two chapters soon OR ELSE! You are really good. I absolutely loved the Clato scene... *heart*
334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »