Reviews for Falling For An Angel
1877399282883 chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Aww. Poor Yugi. But thanks for giving me inspiration for my new one-shot!
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Honestly this should've been made a multichapter fic.
DarkChao1663 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Chao- Nicely written.
Mr.Evil chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
good story i love a good heart breaker. keep writing
Just this once chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
If there's a sequel don't make Tea like Yugi!
They're not meant for each other!
Tea would so break her back if they were together! You know she would have to lean forward all the time!
emerald spark chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
You should write a sequel or something!
Ukari chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
...It just ending... *Pouts* That was really good... *Poke* It just ended though. Bo... She waas supose to like him back.
Waterfalls Rose chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
You are definately mistaken dear authoress, I love this fanfic and thought it was magnificently well done so please don't think it was bad because I liked reading it. Yugi&Tea make a very cute couple because Yugi is so short and Tea is so tall. Hehehe...plus Yugi is very cute! *blushes* Keep it up! _Bye!
hey chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
I hafta agree w/Elise Yugi honestly doesn't deserve Tea. Yugi and Yami are the only couple that should ever prevail.
Elise chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
the only person for yugi is yami i'm sorry but i hate tea... she doesn't deserve him...
Lauren chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
It's good. Will there be a next chapter?
yami ri-yasha chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
you've gotta continue! next thing ya know:Epiglogue:5 years later,(they're 19,or whatever.)they're married,and they have a kid,(aren't they a little young?)they live happily ever !that's what I've seenin a lot,but yours is or doesn't sound like that, .CONTINUE!.
Forlorn Hope chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
-sniffle- That was really , but sweet.
IcyWindShine chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
O man that was soooo sad but soooooo kawaii. Yugi really deserves Tea. ITs soooooooooo swwweeeeetttt!
violettegal345 chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
itz even better the third time...PLEASE UPDATE! *sad face* i luuuuuuuuv this fic! Itz so damn sad though...pooor poor yugi...he always seems to suffer through these sort of things... KEEP WRITING!_