Reviews for little girls that got swallowed up
kaminoko-x chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
AAAAHHH the angst! Love this if only because Karin is awesome. She's very aware and perceptive of how things are and why she'll be the one to survive alone, and why Sakura and Ino aren't like her.
A different take on Konoha's methods, because most of the stuff I read makes Konoha-nin peaceful but epic, but there's always the other side to it- like you said, they're not prepared for the reality of war.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Wow, so much emotion! :)
LittleFoxDemon chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Wow, really great!
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I love this dynamic of those three girls. Connected by Sasuke, they have a certain understanding.
just me chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Your writing style is unique, and I like it a lot. Breath of fresh air from most of the shitty crap I read.

This pairing could rule the Naruto world if given the chance, coz they're all bad mamajamas. And you brought light to their endless potential. Idk, I like fics where the characters smoke, something intimately beautiful about it. I like your Karin too, and Ino was different.

Okay, I'm rambling...but you're a good author. Thanks.
Senbonzakura Kisu chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Very... Nice :)
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
You bet this is my fault.
Because Karin/Sakura/Ino is gorgeous, goregous shit. They're bro's, okay. I wish they would hurry up and meet in canon because they'd get along like burning.
This cheered me up immensely when I was stuck in the back of the car. Which is probably not the reaction you were looking for when you wrote this, but whatever.
Best possible distraction you could have given me, a-thank yoooo.

Wow, I write really shit reviews now.
tumblr has ruined me.
Your fault.

(I'M GOING TO STALK YOUR PROFILE NOW OKAY,OKAY)
sasukes chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
SDFJSDFDG

MY BABIES

MY POOR PRINCESSES

LET ME HOLD THEM AGAINST MY CHEST AND SDHFKJDSKLGJDFG

(also you did good with Ino wtf were you worried about

also also. i love the hints of KarinIno in there don't lie to me you did it on purpose)