Reviews for Naruto Red Haired Uzumaki
NikolasdaBrave chapter 7 . 2/22
Please update, I have waited so long for this fic to be updated; come on please!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/26/2015
AWESOME!
gaara king of the sand chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
i know you haven't updated in Two Years but i'm hoping if your alive you'll see this review and try and update i'm hoping this story is just as Great as it sounds till next message bye
Fox Kit Princess chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Great job on this chapter, but Kushina wasn't fat during her youth she was pretty slim and you need to make your chapters a little bit longer.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Great job on this chapter.
amerdism chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Hope to see more soon
Guest chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
Have guy haku live and join team 7
general yumi chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
Please update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
i like it i can not wiat for the others to come out
Angry Penguins chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
I really love the story so far. It's very in depth and has a fantastic plot. Maybe in the future of your story you could have Haku join team seven to make it a 4 man team.
gps3 chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Great story I like almost all of it this far. As for the question sakura shouldn't be a bad guy, but she should be jealous later when naru and sasuke starts to get to getter. Other then that I would like you to not over power any one keep them all at a good level, with maybe sakura as slightly weaker.
bankai777 chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
I wonder what kind of prank naru-chan will use on jiraiya when they meet.
Luna Kiyomizu chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
This story is so cute. I like it, especially when Naru was supposed to meet them at the gate. Please update soon.
KaoruZhinLee chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Why not just make a character if you can't think of anyone? Anyway. Nice chapter. Dum Sakura.
Belldandy55555 chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
It is necessary to have another one in the team because of the chuunin exam maybe someone older who has his or her teammate already graduated...