Reviews for Naruto Red Haired Uzumaki
Fox Kit Princess chapter 2 . 2/26
Great job on this chapter, but Kushina wasn't fat during her youth she was pretty slim and you need to make your chapters a little bit longer.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 1 . 2/26
Great job on this chapter.
amerdism chapter 2 . 2/25
Hope to see more soon
Guest chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
Have guy haku live and join team 7
general yumi chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
Please update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
i like it i can not wiat for the others to come out
Selina14 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
I really love the story so far. It's very in depth and has a fantastic plot. Maybe in the future of your story you could have Haku join team seven to make it a 4 man team.
gps3 chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Great story I like almost all of it this far. As for the question sakura shouldn't be a bad guy, but she should be jealous later when naru and sasuke starts to get to getter. Other then that I would like you to not over power any one keep them all at a good level, with maybe sakura as slightly weaker.
bankai777 chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
I wonder what kind of prank naru-chan will use on jiraiya when they meet.
Luna Kiyomizu chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
This story is so cute. I like it, especially when Naru was supposed to meet them at the gate. Please update soon.
KaoruZhinLee chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Why not just make a character if you can't think of anyone? Anyway. Nice chapter. Dum Sakura.
Belldandy55555 chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
It is necessary to have another one in the team because of the chuunin exam maybe someone older who has his or her teammate already graduated...
Riku Uzumaki chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
This was better than the last chapter, but I personally think you may have been a bit too harsh on Sakura... just a LITTLE bit. However, what's done is done. As for who will be her replacement, I'm going to guess that it'll either be Sai, or an OC.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
I hope you're planning to elaborate on Naru's relationship with Hayate and Yuago, because when you decided to add those two at the beginning of this chapter, you essentially said, "See this? This is important."
Also, this story requires more detail regarding what is happening around the characters.
Luna Kiyomizu chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
I feel kinda sorry for Sakura but she kinda deserves it when Naru was just being nice. Please update soon. I love it :)