Reviews for Blood Academy
Sarah chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
Is it over! Their must be more...I hope you decide to have her turned into a vampire. Ultimate love right there. :)
vampire princess003 chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
The time skips are ridiculous
vampire princess003 chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Much better. I feel like she should have let Alex explain lol what if he becomes her enemy! It's weird that she just accepted her dads invitation after him not talking to her.
vampire princess003 chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
This chapter was a little better. :)
vampire princess003 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
It's ok so far. I don't really like how you skip around. And there is no way a girl would be just fine with attending an all boys vampire school. Just saying.
hellborntoxin chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
this is good i am actauly writing a vampire book of my own ecept the vampire has never had an intamite relation with any one and she lives alone so she goes to a human high schhol
EmoSceneQueen24 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
omg i love this story! is it ok if i use kane is one of my storys?
Emmett Cullen Rockz chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
You should post the final chapter I love the story so far!
Animefreak chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
good chapter but I hate cliffhangers:/ PLease update soon:D I want to know what happens and wat promise she made
Antisociallonewolf123 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This is amazing! Red headed peeps love!
Magena Storm chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
What motive!? EEEEEEEH! Cliff hangers are killers for readers! XD So nice one there! ... Or style of writing isn't one I would normally read, however I like this story a lot! So update when you can!
Guest1 chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
I wanted Kane to smash the bullies head in the ground xD I mean they were about to have a romantic kiss! And ummm Kane. Bad motives are no good! Lol xD
Update soon!
ForbiddenSecretx chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
*clap clap clap clap!* yayyyyyyy !
A.B chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
I liked all of the stories so far, hurry up and keep going with it. I do hope Alia goes out with Kane.
Guest1 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Lucky! Even though her parents are divorced her Dad still keeps in touch. I'm mad with her though since she over reacted and jumped to conclusion way to soon with Alex and Kane...