Reviews for Sal's Hat
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 6/16
Gryffindor House helps develop reckless courage, all right-but into something steadier? When did that happen? (and the few times it did, like with Percy, his whole family turned against him).

But I agree with at least one of the Large Pair going into Hufflepuff.

(think that it would be cool for Crabbe and/or Goyle to meet Dudders at a wrestling or boxing match...).
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 6/9
Ha! Hermione is going to be even more dangerous than she was already, except now that people won't be fooled by the Gryffindor is Always Good Sign. That's only fair.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 6/5
I love the way Sal asked to be moved to get out of the interference of the Horcrux, though (and how helpful it would be if Sal could tell Snape about it...).

Love the evaluation of Tom, though.

Frankly, after Aunt Petunia, any chores Harry ended up with in Hufflepuff would be nothing, but sigh, there you go.
duj chapter 4 . 6/4
Would Crabbe have told Draco off in quite those terms in DH if he was a Hufflepuff at heart? I doubt it. (But I still think him more Slyth than Gryff.)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/31
God help us, everyone...both Snape and McGonagall will have nervous breakdowns before the year is over (or Snape will burn a tattoo on both of them so he and everyone else can tell them apart).
mfmp of DA chapter 1 . 5/24
Oh, God yes! This is perfect :D
I adore this so so much!
mfmp of DA chapter 3 . 5/24
Hi! I have an account here on FF under the nickname Mafer21 but my internet is being a dick right now so I'd rather don't log in.

Anyways. I really like this chapter. It's interesting because I think Hermione would be a good Slytherin... and you explained it perfectly here in this chapter. Not just because I ship her with Snape, but because I really like her, and I'm sure I'd love her Slytherin-self even more.

Thank you for sharing.
Narnia-Fan7 chapter 4 . 5/12
Have you thought any more on Dumbledore?
Griffygnus chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
I know. it hasnt been updated in 2 years but can you do snape...?
Griffygnus chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
LittleBabyDamien chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
Re: Finding a Victorian child's voice for a chapter. Perhaps reading some of the Victorian literature that features children, such as that by Dickens, or that was written for children, such as that by Lewis Carroll. Or some of the books that were published at the beginning of the Twentieth Century, that just missed being Victorian, as their authors would have been Victorian era children. Peter Pan, The Secret Garden?

I would love to read Albus's sorting via kippa!
LittleBabyDamien chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
If any prompt would get me writing fanfic, Gryffindor!Fred and Slytherin!George would be in the top ten! Or was that Gryffindor!George and Slytherin!Fred? I can't tell!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
Meh. Stretching with this one. Still, might snowball into some fun AU changes.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Yep, lots of people have made a strong case for Slytherin!Hermione. Good scene.