Reviews for Some People's Friends
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Well written. I haven't watched any of Voyager of Deep Space 9, but considering the events in that one episode of which I can't remember the name, this is a completely likely outcome.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Liked this.
fred27 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I love it! Deanna is so long suffering with Reg! Will is his playful self. And Reg finally gets the girl! Who knew things would turn out this well! And we know that Deanna Troi loves complicated people and that Reg keeps her on her toes!

Well done! I enjoyed the story!
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
That makes sense. And that could be really bad, Barclay creating his own wife, but I agree with Deanna that that works. Like it!
Ke Roth chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Love this! You are going to write more - please?
Konstantya chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Aww, there's never enough Barclay fic, in my opinion. And *especially* not enough Barclay fic that focuses on his friendship with Troi. So this was a real treat to read! You have a lovely, humorous style of writing - that paragraph about Barclay's photograph had me laughing because I could just *imagine* it. XD

The only real criticism I would have is that you may want to look into the rules of dialogue tags, as you have some capitalization and punctuation errors there. A very, very minor criticism, when it comes down to it, but I thought I'd mention it.

Anyway, I really did enjoy this little one-shot, and I'll be curious about any other Star Trek fics you might come out with in the future! Thanks for sharing! :)