Reviews for Two More Weeks
Pmarier chapter 19 . 4/11
I need more! D:
marilopez9916 chapter 19 . 2/4
Please update, I'm dying to know
U4m chapter 19 . 1/3
Is this story dead now
Krys7 chapter 19 . 1/5
I got so hooked only to be left with a cliffhanger. I realize its been a while since you last updated but if you do plan to continue with the story i would love to finish reading it! I think you're an amazing author and would love to continue reading this story and possibly even more stories by you. Hope you decide to continue with this story though.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/15/2017
Just doing my monthly check in on this story nothing yet ... I’ll keep waiting
DixonLover87 chapter 17 . 11/14/2017
Ugh it is killing me that it's been 2 years since your last update. I loved that all of your stories were updated so timely and now you leave us hanging at such an important moment. Please update soon or at least give us a heads up on your plans for this fic. Thanks
kristalogy chapter 19 . 11/10/2017
Please please please come back to this! I love your work and it would be a shame for it to go unfinished
Cindy3107 chapter 19 . 7/15/2017
Pleeeeeease oh pleeease don't give up on this story! Is one of my favorites! How their relationship is growing, how well written it is, and motoki is so stupid Cass deserves better so much better. I hope u update this story deserves to be finished.
Syulai chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
Still waiting for the story to continue. I think the story is just as good without senshi elements in if you think adding in Senshi is making it too complicated...
Guest chapter 19 . 5/21/2017
Please finish this fic I need to know what happens !
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2017
Why is mamoru aloud to sleep around but usagi cant
Guest chapter 19 . 4/24/2017
Really loving this story! But I'm dying to know how it ends!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/24/2017
Really loving this story! But
jessielee14 chapter 19 . 4/19/2017
PLEASE UPDATE IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD!
Usagi Tsukino Cosmos Chiba chapter 19 . 4/14/2017