Reviews for Harry Potter and the Founder's Chamber
crotia chapter 3 . 3/17
I hope you won't make Severus bad. And they might be bad but that doesn't mean they want to.
firebolthallow1572 chapter 1 . 3/16
I was wonder I could the plot but put my own words in it and come out of a similar or different story out come please?
karl131058 chapter 8 . 3/7
As others have pointed out already, there are some minor weaknesses to this story. I personally have no problems with super-Harry stories in general, and I liked this one so far. To end this story here is an abomination: what about Tom and his merry men? The ministry and the society in general? Albus-not-enough-names-to-compete-with-Harry D.? ...

To avoid annoyance from others, I'd like to ask you to mark this as "ABANDONED" instead of "complete"

All the best for your life and family
Karl
mattcun chapter 8 . 3/3
nice
james.hofstetter chapter 8 . 2/13
brilliant story, looking forward to a new chapter
staretoile chapter 8 . 1/18
Hi

I really enjoyed reading your story. It is great. How Harry gets the Lord of Hogwarts, meets the
founders in the portraits and Lady Hogwarts... The dtory was fun!

Kind regards
Andrea
agnar chapter 2 . 1/4
Ok parts of this were bad. Just bad. Why was there an explosion when he stabbed the Diadem? There was no explosion with the diary, some ink/black stuff came out, a scream from Tom, that's it. So where the hell does the explosion come from?

Then you have Harry acting a true idiot and saying Dumbledore can still be headmaster, under probation? For fucks sake, does DD need to actually rape or murder some students before Harry removes him?
envirosue chapter 5 . 1/4
so, definitely an AU Ginny. This is a very interesting story. Well written, funny at all the right times. Going to miss Ginny though, just saying
Ciroth chapter 8 . 1/2
Dang. I had hoped for more to this story. Hope at some point you have time to write more.
HufflepuffWoman chapter 8 . 1/2
u COULD HAVE TAKEN THIS STORY MUCH FURTHER. IT SEEMS TO JUST BE GETTING STARTED.
Diddleymaz chapter 8 . 1/2
I love a happy ending.
Shuttereye chapter 8 . 1/2
Thanks for your story, I've certainly enjoyed it :) I wish you and your family all the best!
southern-reader chapter 8 . 1/2
You might also want to go back and remove all the 'this is not a harem fic'
from the previous chapters.
Since it is.
Oogies4u chapter 8 . 1/2
hehehehe .. poor Nevil.. Awesome way of kicking Bella out .. cool Duel.
Wolfric chapter 8 . 1/1
Good chapter. Thanks for writing. W.