Reviews for Harry Potter and the Founder's Chamber
SortingHat chapter 2 . 9/9
I am not pleased with FFN lack of options period. I hate how you can't copy and paste anymore and frankly I am surprised most people do not notice that issue. I may want to copy and paste a funny quote to show what part of a story I think was hillarious.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 9/9
The *blank* pantings and the darkened hallways is what it also would be like after a high altitude EMP burst from Nuclear weapons high in the atmosphere.

EMP is a very real but not well addressed threat and very little preperation has been done for it according to the Energy Commission Experts from many public reports as the government focused on stupid stuff when the reports were made.

The only reason why it hasn't been done is third world nations have crappy stuff and China and Russia know the shit will blow back their way starting with a huge crash of their fake economy as they rely on stupid Americans to buy their cheap shit which their own people can't even afford.
Silas Slytherin chapter 9 . 6/22
:le sigh: Alright, I'll just say that this is a decent story. Everything else had been already said by other reviewers, so anyhing I might add would be redundant at this point. Personally, I think you have the potential to be as good as any of your favorite writers, and the only thing you need would be more and more practice. That is, if you're crazy about writing as some of us were. Good choice of favorite writers, by the way.
Matt chapter 5 . 6/8
Oh, come on! I wasn't going to say anything about your "Deathly Hollows" (it's actually HALLOWS, as you could find by looking anywhere on the Internet) but calling Harry bi-speckled? He has two different types of speckles on him? I think the word you MEANT to use is bespectacled. That means wearing glasses. You really should have a beta go through the story to look for misused or misspelled words. Other than these few glaring issues, it's a good story.
misherukuro chapter 5 . 5/5
Thanks for the read. ~,~
CreslinWest chapter 9 . 2/17
I started reading this story only because you said it wasn't going to be a harem story, and I thought you were going to pull of something truly original and then in this very last chapter you explain "oh I don't think of this as a harem story because harem stories are graphic."

That's ridiculous a harem story is a story in which Harry has two or more wives (ie a harem) as such this IS a harem story. You should just own up to that fact. You already said in your introduction that the story wasn't going to be smutty or explicit.

I did like the duel scene it was particularly descriptive and quite exciting.
healingcat chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
Thanks for writing. I did find the ending a bit abrupt, but I can't write a decent story to save my life so have no room to whine about someone else's story.
Bobmin356 chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
Neville was also prevented from entering the dueling arena because (c) the author, like so many others, hasn't a clue what the real role of a second was in historical dueling.

The second was there to hold the coat of his duelist, to make sure that NO ONE outside of the two duelers tried to interfere and to see to his friend's wounds, or bring his body home should he lose the also ensured that the weapons being used were in good working order and as they moved from swords to guns, that the powder was dry and the gun properly loaded. At no point in time did the second jump into the fight.

So Rosier jumping into the fight makes no sense at all. It wasn't his place as a second to fight at all.
Kain129 chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
keep it coming
ak chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
bonne fic!
dommage que tu n'ai pas traité voldy dans la foulée; ça aura été un bon final!
silentprotector chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
Didn't know that was the end of the story, I always enjoyed it and thought you were going to continue it, I guess that was not originally clear, neat story either way.
TheMage22 chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
This is a great story.
Gracealma chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
Enjoyed your story. I do hope your family members are okay.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
you think that robst is a good writer? And bobmin? and kb0? they're pathetic, they always write the same thing.

if Harry would not put up with Hermione cheating on him in one story, not even when she is found innocent, that is how they have him act in every other story. you'd think they'd all be different, but they all share the same flaw.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
A small criticism (not a flame): While a a brief disclaimer is understood, I really don't think it is necessary to repeat all of the details of the story challenge in every single chapter. Really, once is enough at the beginning of the story. Also, since the story is complete (according to the information), are the "recaps" even necessary? There are only nine chapters, and if all are as short as chapters 1-4, I think most people will read this story in one sitting, rendering recaps unnecessary. Just my observations ...

The story itself is quite interesting. I like those where Harry is helped by Hogwarts herself.