Reviews for Making Dreams Come True
IceBeast21 chapter 34 . 7/5
Hey I was just wondering if you were going to do an epilogue it's an amazing story and good ending but I kinda want to know what happens after
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 1 . 4/5
So I just reread this for the fourth time. Honestly, I'd been putting off a reread of this for fear of what I'd find. Sometimes, you read/watch things when you're younger and think they're awesome only to find later that they are actually trite.

This was not the case.

For a high school AU, this is excellent. You don't focus on the school part, it's just a means to an end. This fic is all about Lightning, and her growth as a character. For the amount of words you use, you accomplish this easily. I'm quite jealous, actually.

Not to mention your descriptions! The one of Gran Pulse's starry sky is pure gold. I've always puzzled at how to describe a night sky like that, but here it is

Your dialogue could use some work. It's rather mundane, and is easily imaginable. That's not a bad thing, but you should strive to make an impression on me, just like you have with the two positives I listed. Have characters say weird shit. It's cool!

I really hope you come back to this fic! I can't get enough of your writing!
nomask chapter 34 . 4/5
Great story. I really enjoyed Fang & Lightning's journey. They've come so far from where they first started. I'm curious about how Neil will play in all of this? More jealousy from Fang? Because possessive Fang is hot ;)
AwkwardAspie chapter 34 . 3/21
Wow, I have to tell you that I really love this story. It's definitely one of the best Final Fantasy stories that I've read. I realize it's been a little over a year since you updated but I hope that you still plan to continue this story.
AwkwardAspie chapter 33 . 3/21
Good chapter again, looking forward to reading more!
AwkwardAspie chapter 32 . 3/21
I'm sooo glad that they both finally admitted to each other that they love each other. Now maybe Lightning will start to see reason. Can't wait to read more!
AwkwardAspie chapter 30 . 3/21
Oh come on Lightning, just change your mind already and be with Fang! Just wow, this was probably the best chapter yet. That whole conversation with Serah where Lightning thought she was her mother was just amazing and so well done. I can't wait to read more!
AwkwardAspie chapter 28 . 3/19
I have to say I somehow saw Vanille getting pregnant when it was mentioned in a previous chapter how Lightning wondered if Vanille realized she wasn't on the medicine that stops her from getting pregnant.
AwkwardAspie chapter 27 . 3/19
Really loved the chapter, I really hope that Lightning eventually decides to stay in Gran Pulse!
AwkwardAspie chapter 21 . 3/18
Oh wow, what a dark turn this chapter suddenly took. I honestly wasn't expecting anything quite so bad. I can't wait to read more!
AwkwardAspie chapter 19 . 3/17
Wow, that was a depressing chapter. But at least she has opened up to Fang now. Looking forward to reading more!
AwkwardAspie chapter 15 . 3/17
Come on Lightning, just listen to Serah. But yay she decided to go to Gran Pulse.
AwkwardAspie chapter 14 . 3/17
Loved this chapter, it was just so good! I hope Lightning eventually decides to go back to Gran Pulse with Fang. It's obvious how much more happy there she would be.
AwkwardAspie chapter 10 . 3/17
Wow, this was great and so dramatic! I loved the whole confrontation between Lightning and Fang towards the end there.
AwkwardAspie chapter 8 . 3/17
I loved this chapter! I like how Lightning started to realize how she feels about Fang towards the end there.