Reviews for Making Dreams Come True
TeamFandom chapter 34 . 2/22
Literally one of the best flight/fangrai fics I've read. Wow, it really is amazing. You did wonderful adding all the different emotions and capturing the reader so well. I can honestly say I will be spreading this like wild fire to others.
Thank you for this well written and amazing fic.

Once again. So amazing. 3
EpicFlight13 chapter 34 . 2/3
BEAUTIFUL!
I liked the light humor at the beginning with Fang turning the guys down, but the final two-thirds of the chapter were just excellent. I was actually hoping you would do something like this: with Claire taking Fang to her mother's grave, and Fang comforting her. You do such a wonderful job communicating how much Fang loves Claire. I love how they are actually a couple now, even if they are keeping it a secret.

Another beautiful chapter that was well worth the wait. As always, I can't wait for the next one, whenever it may come. X)
megamar chapter 34 . 1/29
Thats was awesome
Forever Courage chapter 34 . 1/29
I really love this story! This chapter in particular really touched me. Fang being there for Claire, on Valetines day, talking to her deceased mother. If that's not love then I don't know what is. Please update soon! This is my favorite ffxiii story I've ever read:)
Truna chapter 34 . 1/29
Wow. This makes my day a lot better. :) Thanks for the update.
Nyx Sigma ZERO chapter 34 . 1/29
Yes! Oh yes! An update, so happy that I coulde Punch Claire in the face now and won't fear the agonizing and painful death she would deliver me, you personifications on Lights and Fang are the Best for this kind of AU, you fited them so perfectly in this setup, the peace, the strong Love they feel for each other, I know theres still much Drama to cover, but they can over come everything, 100% sure of that, now get you 10 and keep the fic running, 'cause I literally Love it
ServeMeTheSky chapter 34 . 1/29
That was so sweet, Lightning introducing Fang to her mother like that. And I agree, she definitely needs to tell Fang she's cute more often!
Razael chapter 34 . 1/28
You single handedly made my day.
I was worried you abbandoned this piece
of art, and I was so reliefed when I got
a "new chapter" email.
That being said, great chapter as always
Hope you'll update more regularly again ;)
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 34 . 1/28
Whew! I was worried you had forgotten about us. I had actually planned on PMing you to ask how the chapter was coming, but here I am surprised!

Great chapter, humor and fluff! Fang getting asked out by three guys really brought a smile to my face. And of course, the romance :D Excellent as ever.

I wish you luck in your writing! I hope to see a new chapter soon!
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 34 . 1/28
Always love the updates. Getting a little ahead Valentine's Day is still a few weeks away. but still a good chapter.
SwiftFilipino chapter 33 . 12/12/2014
Please flinish this! It's awesomazing! One of the best flight fanfics I've ever read!
wunderwolfer chapter 33 . 11/3/2014
Really enjoyable story. I can't wait to see where you go with it.
TheGreekOne chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I came into this story expecting something light, but instead got what I really wanted: a well sped story with awesome character development and dark/psychological themes here and there. I always make a point to say in reviews that I rarely review anything, and if I do it's because I really really enjoyed reading. Anyway, congratulations on writing such a good piece and thanks so much for sharing!
schwartzhund chapter 33 . 10/15/2014
Thank you for making Snow miserable.
Commisar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 33 . 9/2/2014
For a high school redo it is very entertaining and addicting to read. Just saying since it would look bad to only follow your story and remain silent. Which I've done many times before and... Well that isn't very helpful to anyone.