Reviews for Fallen
Neo-Devil chapter 11 . 12/15
Alucard and Harry should meet, with Alucard realizing that Harry isn't the Devil and is just some poor bastard that is mistaken for Satan, in which Alucard will continue the joke and run with it regardless of Harry's wishes all for a good laugh.
frankieu chapter 11 . 12/5
nice story so far looking forward to seeing how harry deals with anderson perhaps giving all the forced free rectal exams at a clinic
SSC chapter 11 . 12/2
Reading this fic again because I really like the Lucifer!Harry (but still oblivious about it) idea you've got here.
BreatherOfInsanity chapter 11 . 11/22
More please! This is just so good!
Also, the way this is written kinda reminds me of the story "Make A Wish" by Rorschach's Blot.
If you haven't read it already, you really should! It is extremely good and might give you some inspiration for this story (not that you need any, as this is very good). Thank you for the amazing read, and please continue to update this story!
Astroman1000 chapter 11 . 11/21
I’m filled with super sadness... seriously this is hilarious and I do hope you update again soon. I understand hard times, I wish I could help... but I can’t.

Can’t wait til the next chapter
Thx ;)
Hikari Nova chapter 11 . 11/17
this is a riot and I've not laughed this hard since I read the make a wish series
Selias chapter 1 . 11/17
I hope you're still planning on continuing this. This story has been really enjoyable, so far, and I'd hate to see it die.
samcro1710 chapter 1 . 11/16
are you a fan of D.C's Lucifer cause I'm getting that vibe from harry just a bit toned down
myafroatemydog chapter 9 . 10/31
Excellent chap
myafroatemydog chapter 8 . 10/31
Great chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 7 . 10/31
Good chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 6 . 10/31
This was an excellent chapter l
myafroatemydog chapter 5 . 10/31
This was an excellent chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 4 . 10/31