Reviews for Fallen
nagiten chapter 9 . 8/15
helsing? really pleases tell me harry going to be meeting the two vamps hmm drac and alucard that would really make the scoobies and the other tremble drac harry and alucard the trinity of chaos
nagiten chapter 8 . 8/15
sister and psychos pot calling kettle hmm buffy? also i love how whenever xander act out of the norm or doesnt act like so much of a weak thing everyone crows that it isnt him or there is something wrong , also why does buffy think everything can be killed by a stake? they think he the devil omne of the first angels the morningstar like a stakes going to do anything
nagiten chapter 3 . 8/15
ohh god this is funny misconceptions assumptions mistaken identities the similarities between lucifer and harry is so good.
oh i feel sorry for everyone cause let face it harry might actually be worse then the devil
Tzarista chapter 10 . 7/30
awesome story, there are so many ways for it to go on, but it has been years
Red Riding Cape chapter 11 . 5/11
I'm very excited to see a new chapter, this story is such a good idea and fairly well executed. One of my favorite comedic stories of all time.
Polydicta chapter 11 . 5/10
Nice story so far.

Could do with another thousand or so chapters, though. LOL
evildaystar.ca chapter 11 . 3/4
story is a bit rough around the edges but I like me a good miss understood situation crackfic. kind if Reminds me of MAKE a wish.

hope you continue with it.
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 2 . 1/18
How do you have people sucking you off in the comments? This is seriously, seriously bad. You can't even separate dialouge! What a joke. The people on hpfanfiction really are morons.
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 1 . 1/18
You abandoned this, and that's about the only good thing that can be said about it. This is trash. You switch tenses every few words, nothing makes sense, people act like monkeys. Good riddance, ey?
kelwin chapter 1 . 1/18
i loved this fic. a pitty it will probably never be completed. Just loved all the interactions and misunderstandings lol!
crazydavey chapter 11 . 12/29/2022
This was honestly a really fun read. Too bad it ended, and on such a cliffhanger. It sounds like life got in the way of the author's ability to write. Thanks for writing and posting what you did, and I hope life is going well.
DragonSpirit03 chapter 11 . 11/21/2022
Oh this is good! More Please!
kristinamanga chapter 11 . 10/31/2022
j'attends la suite de cette histoire avec impatiente ! c'est vraiment drôle ! XD
kristinamanga chapter 6 . 10/31/2022
j'aimerais dire que cette histoire est vraiment très drôle ! x) j'aime beaucoup ! XD
Adanor79 chapter 1 . 10/17/2022
I really hope you'll continue this soon
1,314 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »