Reviews for Fallen
ninjaaa0006 chapter 11 . 9/7
This story is fun and a quick read. Hope you continue this and that Harry is the mod
Ronin-Masaki chapter 11 . 9/7
I don't know your plans for this story, but I will say that, thus far, I am enjoying it. It could use a bit of fleshing out, but the concept is fun, and you have a talent for capturing the characters.

If I may make a suggestion regarding the story's direction, it seems like it's been drawing on the concept of mantling, between the ritual magic and prophecy, so I would take it a bit further in that direction. It seems like, instead of jumping from one attempted assassination or demonic kidnapping to another (which, if I had to make one criticism of your story, it's your dependence on them to move the plot; they're not taking the story anywhere, just gumming up the pace), you could slip in a subplot of Harry accidentally taking the mantle of the Morningstar from its actual owner. Between the magics of the Hellmouth feeding him power (untapped genius loci, anyone?) and the mistaken identity, add in Lucifer's lack of activity in Sunnydale, and you may have a challenge for a position no one would think of. Food for thought.

Regardless, looking forward to what happens next.
Seriously I don't know if you're dead decided to stop writing or what but could you please finish this stuff already I love it it's hilarious it's intuitive come on give me an ending to this man please
kent-jensen chapter 11 . 7/18
more plz
Larenars chapter 11 . 7/5
Excellent. I hope there's more at some point.
luffy chapter 11 . 7/3
when is the next chapter coming out?
Hope you are well
Penny is wise chapter 11 . 6/30
Awesome story so far. I hope you keep it up.
stylo1 chapter 1 . 6/22
lol this was really funny, kinda reminds me of mr. black
Stefan Anthony Arbuzinski chapter 11 . 6/20
Please update! Really enjoy this fanfiction!
Some Guy In An Ambulance chapter 11 . 6/17
Gonna guess the Old Man in this chapter is actually God or some variant, and that the entity that's in bold is either Death, or a soul fragment of Voldemort.
Jimbocous chapter 11 . 6/12
Good grins! Thanks for a great read so far. Definitely looking forward to more of this.
GoldenGryphon chapter 4 . 6/1
I loved the "Man Who Knew Too Little". It's an awesome movie. I have yet to be able to find anyone I can talk to about it. Then, I'm reading your story and see your AN.
You made my week. Thank you!
more fracking more