Reviews for Family Series: Brothers
caramel swirls chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Please please update soon this is a really great story
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Very interesting
Mirky chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Funny... i was just thinkn of rereading your fice for the seventh time cuZ i honestly love it and i squealed like only a fangyrl can when i saw an update. It was. Total omg moment i refuse to be embarrassed about.
Short yes but at least we get to a point where im salivating just to see what happens...
EveryoneHasDarknessIEmbracedIt chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
This story has been great so far. I love a well written triad story; especially if it contains the adorable Ms. Granger lol. I can't wait to see more of this-it seems very interesting so far(as it usually is with your stories, and I think I have read most of them and the ones I haven't I'm planning to.)
sungsi chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Really awesome. Can't wait to read more :)
Cassie-D1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I love your story! You need to update!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
this story is very sick. i suggest you go see a therapist.
guest chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
this story is fantastic i can't wait to see what happens, plus i'm so excited to finally read hidden heritage again cannot wait till you re-post it.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
AN UPDATE! ILURVEUSOMUCH
punkyredhead chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Interesting chapter. I can't wait to see if the demon inside her tried to hit on Harry. That could be entertaining. So happy to see an update. I personally liked to use of fuck in this chapter lol keep up the awesome work.
zero25 chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Yay! An Update! Can this be a threesome? With Sam x Hermione x Dean? Pretty Please with a Cherry on top?
NorthernLights25 chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
Another outstanding update! Great job.
Marion Hood chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
Been waiting for this chapter for ages! So worth it!
1407 chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
Thank you!
BlushinRosie chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
You updated! Lovely chapter as always and I can't wait to see where this goes.