Reviews for Betrayal In Its Simplest Form
Kaeneki chapter 1 . 6/20
Thank you for writing this. It was an incredible journey and I loved every single word of it!
666-HyuugaNeji-999 chapter 26 . 5/20
Wow. I honestly wasn't sure what to expect when I started thismaybe a few chapters of pain without plot or something?but this was something else entirely. I loved how you kept everyone in character (obviously Kuroko would be different because of the abuse, and Akashi isn't in a relationship in the original series so I assume that's why he's a little different as wellin a good way!) especially the different personalities in the GoM. Your OC's have their own distinctive voices too. Obviously I can't say I loved all of it, because who could love reading about such awful things happening to such an undeserving boy, but overall I think this story might be one of the best I've read on this site (and I spend a LOT OF TIME on this site XD). Thank you for all of your hard work! Xx
my gawd its really good.. amazing story
wow
im so mad.. why i read this great story now..
sigh
Ciela Fullbuster16 chapter 14 . 4/21
No Kise! Why... why... why you... horrible bitch, how could you do that to Kise.. you heartless wench... you fiend... how dare you
Ciela Fullbuster16 chapter 5 . 4/21
Ciela Fullbuster16 chapter 4 . 4/21
Reading what that bitch was saying makes my stomach crunch. I wanna vomit everything I've eaten
dirtpie39 chapter 25 . 4/3
This fanfiction is so phenomenally made that I am 100% positive that I won’t find another fanfic that’ll come close to it in terms of tragedy and love with little bits of what I consider comedy here and there. As of right now I have read many kuroko no basket fics and intend to read more and more but as I continue to read more fics I will always remember this one! With it’s extremely sad and slightly graphic scenes described in excellent detail and it’s cutesy and romantic scenes that’ll leave your heart a melty mess, Betrayal in its simplest form will end with you having tears in your eyes and a gentle smile on your face (it sure as hell ended that way with me). I can say with joy that I will definitely be sharing this with my followers on my multiple social media accounts hoping that they will settle down to read what I would call a master piece of all KnB fanfics.
pandagirl4lyfe chapter 26 . 10/22/2017
Great fanfiction i hope you can make a sequel to it!_
LovingPillow chapter 25 . 10/7/2017
I couldn’t resist the pull, I just had to reread this from start to finish, and I am in love with your depictions of them. A second read through and I hate Ibuki even more than I did the first time around. I knew what would happen because the events were still fresh in my mind, but when it came to those parts, I felt like I was reading it as a new reader, because it still managed to surprise me even though I knew it would happen. I seriously love Betrayal In Its Simplest Form, and it’s definitely a great read to get all worked up about. I wanted to hug Kuroko when everything happened, and kick Seirin when they brought the wretched bitch to the gym. I mean, they didn’t know, of course they wouldn’t have known, but I’m still feeling outrageous that they dared to do it anyway. I still don’t understand how the evidences piled up, but I love it anyway - as long as she’s away from my, I mean Akashi’s Kuroko. Ahem. Thank you so much for this doc, I’ll reread it next year~ I mean, I really couldn’t resist it when I saw it in the archives. It was calling for me to read it again, so I did~ Thank you so much!
WhereStoriesBegin chapter 26 . 8/20/2017
Dang. This is good.
AkaKuroShips chapter 24 . 6/7/2017
This was amazingly well-written! Love every detail and word in this fic, their relationship is just perfect! Thank you Author-San!
AkaneShiro chapter 26 . 6/6/2017
ohkay this was SUCH a good book literally. I am so happy i was able to even find this ~~
AkaneShiro chapter 21 . 6/6/2017
óhhhhh fuuuuck
AkaneShiro chapter 17 . 6/6/2017
Murasakibara i love you so much rn XD ~~~
AkaneShiro chapter 16 . 6/6/2017
" Don't touch me. people can see. "

-Bruh xD