Reviews for Betrayal In Its Simplest Form
Do you mean "In his backpack, he had packed his notes." near the top?
This addition was particularly beautiful to read, and I loved it. If you could write a little bit on that kiss during the Rakuzan v Seirin match you mentioned in the last one, that'd be amazing- but I understand if you don't.
aoichan23 chapter 26 . 7/5
I suppose this is what the GOM would be like without the "have-to-win" debacle in their middle school ever happening
Cursedbrioche chapter 24 . 6/5
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! Thank you Author San for writing such an incredible story!
MagicalSnowflake chapter 26 . 5/7
This is a very beautiful story as I ever read in Akakuro fanfiction. I really love your works! The plot, characters and everything!
Oh, but won't the picture be bad if Ibuki finds it? I have a bad feeling about it...
Chertam chapter 4 . 5/3
I really love this fiction **
New Admirer chapter 1 . 3/31
This fanfic was so good, thank you! The only thing I didn't like was Akashi, cause he pisses me off, honestly. I feel uncomfortable with the way everyone listens to him and his personality in general, but you wrote so well that I ignored it. The trial was amazing too.
CrazedHero chapter 23 . 3/26
If i were akashi i would have killed the bitch but...alls well ends well :D
CrazedHero chapter 15 . 3/26
Awwwwww the ship is real 3
CrazyHero chapter 14 . 3/26
Dont worrie kise i got dis...BITCH GOIN TO DIE
CrazedHero chapter 5 . 3/26
RUN BITCH RUUUUUUUUUUUN ILL SAVE YOU SENCE NO ONE CAN DO ANYTHING TO MEH *trys to kill kurokos mom* *cant* CRAP IM A SPECTATOR FUCK
PrincessBluetree chapter 26 . 3/26
AHHH OMG YOU MAKE AKAKURO MY OTP.
ITS SO FLIPPING CUTE
This whole fanfiction was amazing. Thank you so, so much for creating it. 3
Anglelover1827 chapter 8 . 3/23
Hole shit this is a awsome story omg I love you please update please.
I LOVE IT