Reviews for Betrayal In Its Simplest Form
LovingPillow chapter 25 . 10/7
I couldn’t resist the pull, I just had to reread this from start to finish, and I am in love with your depictions of them. A second read through and I hate Ibuki even more than I did the first time around. I knew what would happen because the events were still fresh in my mind, but when it came to those parts, I felt like I was reading it as a new reader, because it still managed to surprise me even though I knew it would happen. I seriously love Betrayal In Its Simplest Form, and it’s definitely a great read to get all worked up about. I wanted to hug Kuroko when everything happened, and kick Seirin when they brought the wretched bitch to the gym. I mean, they didn’t know, of course they wouldn’t have known, but I’m still feeling outrageous that they dared to do it anyway. I still don’t understand how the evidences piled up, but I love it anyway - as long as she’s away from my, I mean Akashi’s Kuroko. Ahem. Thank you so much for this doc, I’ll reread it next year~ I mean, I really couldn’t resist it when I saw it in the archives. It was calling for me to read it again, so I did~ Thank you so much!
WhereStoriesBegin chapter 26 . 8/20
Dang. This is good.
AkaKuroShips chapter 24 . 6/7
This was amazingly well-written! Love every detail and word in this fic, their relationship is just perfect! Thank you Author-San!
AkaneShiro chapter 26 . 6/6
ohkay this was SUCH a good book literally. I am so happy i was able to even find this ~~
AkaneShiro chapter 21 . 6/6
óhhhhh fuuuuck
AkaneShiro chapter 17 . 6/6
Murasakibara i love you so much rn XD ~~~
AkaneShiro chapter 16 . 6/6
" Don't touch me. people can see. "

-Bruh xD
AkaneShiro chapter 15 . 6/6
3 I need more juicy stuff ~~~
AkaneShiro chapter 11 . 6/6
Hayato ' I want grandkids when I'm older '

me: Well that's going to be a problem *Lenny face*
AkaneShiro chapter 8 . 6/6
yessss, you are hiss Kuro-chaaan~ *smirk*
AkaneShiro chapter 6 . 6/6
herherher
AkaneShiro chapter 5 . 6/6
fuck!
Tropicalnight chapter 20 . 5/27
This probably was the best chapter I've ever read. You seriously have a real talent for this. How'd you do it so perfectly and accurately I don't know. You did an awesome job.
Tropicalnight chapter 8 . 5/27
KYA~ I LOVE HOW AKASHI WAS LIKE "You are mine, Tetsuya." I died. I died today. And I'm OK with that :D
13 years old chapter 26 . 5/8
I have exams tomorrow, but freck it, this fanfic was amazing, to hell with exams
1,034 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »