Reviews for Betrayal In Its Simplest Form
Wow, this was seriously one of the best fanfics I have ever read in my entire life. Thank you so much for putting so much effort into this amazing story!
Darkan6elmoOnlighT chapter 25 . 5/9
I love you! that was just amazing! I cried at those heart breaking moments POOR TETSU TT
but it's really one heck of a story. please keep on making more! 'I swear you just made me fall in love more with this pair' T8T amazing!
Satrix chapter 25 . 5/6
At first I was reluctant to read this story but I'm so glad I did. I actually read it all in one sitting because I would hate going to bed with an abused Kuroko in my mind (whisper: Kuroko must be happy. He MUST be)

Haha anyways, this story was great and I just love how you portrayed everyone.

My favorite is Akashi Rin. She was definitely how I thought Akashi's mother should be.

Make more fics! I'll definitely keep myself updated of your stories. Arigatou for the great fic!
firelass19 chapter 25 . 4/28
Sooo... beautiful. So utterly beautiful. I'm not talking about the pain and agony and whatnot but the plot, character development, morals, and realisticness... everything was amazing. In addition, I loved the occasional hilarity and pairing moments. Those just struck me in the heart.
Brilliant job. Wonderful. Stupendousally wonderful.
wittyusernames chapter 25 . 4/20
Awesome story thank youuuu!
XxViolet QueenxX chapter 25 . 4/20
It's such a shame though that you didn't put Midorima and Takao together... I mean who does Midorima lets people call him 'shin-chan' so easily bug I have to say I just love the akakuro, aokise and muramuro moments XD... Such a fan of those pairing! And thank you for making this story, really appreciate it.
ShiroNekoIsMe chapter 1 . 4/15
You are really talented, Virelei-san! I enjoyed reading most of your fanfics and this is definitely my top favourite. :3 Akakuro psychological stories are the best combination ever! otsukaresama!
sweet little cookie chapter 25 . 4/12
I would favorite this story over and over again if I can. This is one of my most favorite stories and I hope you write more like it. I habe read thia story about 5 times already and will read it again when I feel like it again. :)
rofiah.upi chapter 25 . 4/9
It was the sadist fanfic which i read. But, that mother was so mean. I want to punch her. Ng sorry, i'm really so emotional when i read this. Just ignore that. Anyway, thanks author-san. That was a best fanfic which i read.

By: the newbie author, Rofiah upi. Korekara yoroshiku.
KamisoraInazumi-chan chapter 20 . 4/6
This. Is the best chapter i've ever read. And i meant it. Ever.
devilish-angel chapter 14 . 3/31
Poor kise-kun...please tell me he's gonna be alright and so I can't see kuroko's mother the same way ever again (TTTT)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 25 . 4/2
I loved, loved this story. This was a total rollercoaster and honestly, my second read into this fandom. I've seen the first two seasons of the show and have been contemplating about reading the manga. But since I'm on this website more, I thought I'd look for a good read. This was a GREAT find! Blew me out of the water, I loved it!
Thanks for writing such an amazing story and sharing it with all of us :D I loved this Akashi/Kuroko relationship :)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 23 . 4/2
I absolutely LOVED this chapter! Ibuki's gone! Of course I knew that Akashi would win but there were a few tense moments there. I loved this chapter, awesome and by far my favourite one!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 22 . 4/2
This was just horrible. You had me crying here!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 18 . 4/1