Reviews for Betrayal In Its Simplest Form
This was probably the best chapter you've written. It's amazing and I cried so much when kuroko started crying. It's so sad. I feel really bad for the boy. He doesn't deserve this.
So excited! Let's get rid of this bitch now! I love Akashis parents. Especially Rin, though Hayato ain't bad. I love how they don't care that their son is gay
Beautiful. I cried so much! Akashi! This was so adorable. "Your mine. Only I can taste your lips," Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm dead
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 3 . 4/5
Thank god they r such awesome friends :)
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 1 . 4/5
*gasped in horror*
...
Mercedes1312 chapter 23 . 2/5
You Kuroko Ibuki (and people like you), are a disgrace to mothers worldwide. And I hope karma hits you back HARD 'cause she's a force not to be trifled with, especially when the innocent have suffered. God will judge you my friend and unless some miracle occurs and you repent and confess your sins, you will have your place in hell. Good riddance.
taarke chapter 25 . 2/5
Can I borrow your idea from the winter cup? You made Akashi say that he would probably kiss Kuroko during the match and I love that idea so I was wondering if I could make a one shot about the winter cup with Akashi kissing Kuroko during the match.
Kaeneki chapter 11 . 2/3
It's nice to read a story where Akashi isn't hated by his father and vice versa :)
Kaeneki chapter 5 . 1/3
Oh man, if I didn't have to work so early, I would've finished this in one go! It's so good! I was just planning to read 1 chapter, but then next thing I knew, I was already at chapter 5! Love this!
zezily chapter 26 . 12/27/2016
I finished this in one sitting and thanks so much for converting me to this ship :D
Before i didn't really ship any of them but now i see how perfect they actually fit for each other :)
Kelandry5 chapter 24 . 12/20/2016
Very enjoyable, sad, but enjoyable! One of my favorites!
Kelandry5 chapter 21 . 12/20/2016
Damn that Ibuki...This is good though, I mean the story...how it's written not what's happening, well that's good too even if it's bad...you get what I'm saying right?
Kelandry5 chapter 18 . 12/20/2016
I'm pretty sure throwing butter knives at your son is not legal and possibly abuse lol.
It's terrible, but I laughed at the Akashi's so much during this chapter.
Kelandry5 chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
Some moments...I'm conflicted on whether Akashi is treating Kuroko much better than a bully...I feel it is very borderline...a very thin almost invisible borderline...
Kelandry5 chapter 7 . 12/17/2016
I imagine Akashi's place is full of holes in the walls from all those scissors..which I imagine as a somewhat high class apartment...odd.
1,018 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »