Reviews for Betrayal In Its Simplest Form
Yukimeki chapter 24 . 9/1
that was PERFECT PURE PERFECTION because of this story akashi x kuroko is coming close to becoming my otp
Kuninobu-san chapter 17 . 7/31
I almost forgot! Can I have the picture link? I still can't find it. Thank you very much!
Kuninobu-san chapter 25 . 7/31
Your story is soooo good! It really feels real. I could think that this could be happening!
You sure this is your first fanfiction? Too good to be real! I really enjoyed this!
Thank you for writing this good damn awesome storyyy! It's really awesome! My word couldn't say everything I felt! It's really good!
Alicia Lalla chapter 25 . 7/18
Well this was a good run for a fanfiction, I had almost no issues with it besides the occasional grammatical mistakes and the shift to Kuroko's character. While Kuroko is usually the type of person to blame himself but he does it to a certain extent. He is naturally a strong person so I would've liked to see him fight back a little more against his mother. However in Chapter 27 I was relieved to see that his character was a little more to my expectations. Enough about Kuroko for now... I happened to really enjoy the GOM and Kagami's personalities in this fic and I absolutely loved the fact that they all had made a contribution to the storyline. It was really heart-warming to see how much they had all cared about Kuroko. I friggin' ADORE this fanfic! (I haven't read a good one in a while...and I recently got addicted to KnB so I thought why not! I really hit the nail on this one though~ Excellent plot!) Poor Kagami though... he didn't even get to confess to Kuroko (Akashi being the main reason lol). Although Akakuro is my OTP I have a weak spot for Kagakuro so if you wouldn't mind writing a fanfic with this couple (it doesn't have to be long, a simple one-shot will do nicely~) it will make me extremely happy~ _ (Wow this review came out longer than I expected...! :o I intended to make it shorter initially... T_T)
startlingsky chapter 25 . 7/19
This story was a masterpiece! I've read lots of KnB's fanfics but this one is definitely in my top 3, definitely! It was so well-planned, and easy to read and understand -it was just great.
Thanks for writing this! I look forward to the following stories!
astia morichan chapter 25 . 7/18
its awesome! I really like it. for the first time I read Indonesian version, but its not full. beacuse I'm so curious, i cant waiting for the translation. so I read the ogininal. ah- i cant say anything again. but this ff is really awesome!
siucchi chapter 24 . 7/12
hah... i lready finished read this fic.
Its amazing to take setting in law and lawyer action. I like this very much
since i read this fiction in indonesian who was translated by author (of course as ur permission), i sick by waiting for new updates. Then i come to yours, and read all of them!
Thanks, 4 hours i spend to read this lovelygoods fanfiction!
Von nee-chan chapter 23 . 7/7
this fanfic and the author of this fanfic can't ever be described with words, it was just beautiful and Virelei is just awesome!
I just realized the Doctors name is From Tokyo Ghoul
xxnatsumi28xx chapter 25 . 6/26
Waaaaahhhhh! I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS FANFIC of yours ... Its great and im touch to the story... Hahahaaha... Keep up the very good work.. :))) 3
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 10 . 6/18
Where the heck is that fourshot? I'm trying to find it but you've only written four stories... Ghads I want to read it...
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 18 . 6/18
YAHOOOOOO IT'S FINALLY COMING!
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 17 . 6/18
Dammit the page is gone I can't find it :((((((
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 4 . 6/18
'What? Twenty hand helped him? Hm, Kiseki has 6 people, take Tetsuya-kun out leaves five, each has two hands, ten hands? Do they all have four hand or are there five more people there?!' I was so confused when I read it until I realized it was a mistake...*sweatdrop*
coolexaj chapter 18 . 6/10
Akakuro fan are an amazing writer,I rarely see such amazing work out there in the fanfiction story really is.. really sticks with the cannon character's personalities,I can see that the plot is very well put amazing detail,but not to much that it is excessive,you know how to pace the story so that it is ..just amazing.

I hope you continue to write I really wouldn't like to see such amazing work get tossed away,really..You are an amazing author.