Reviews for Betrayal In Its Simplest Form
herherher
AkaneShiro chapter 5 . 6/6/2017
fuck!
Tropicalnight chapter 20 . 5/27/2017
This probably was the best chapter I've ever read. You seriously have a real talent for this. How'd you do it so perfectly and accurately I don't know. You did an awesome job.
Tropicalnight chapter 8 . 5/27/2017
KYA~ I LOVE HOW AKASHI WAS LIKE "You are mine, Tetsuya." I died. I died today. And I'm OK with that :D
13 years old chapter 26 . 5/8/2017
I have exams tomorrow, but freck it, this fanfic was amazing, to hell with exams
virtualwrite chapter 3 . 5/2/2017
Kise can make the train go faster?
That awesome!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/13/2017
This was probably the best chapter you've written. It's amazing and I cried so much when kuroko started crying. It's so sad. I feel really bad for the boy. He doesn't deserve this.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/12/2017
So excited! Let's get rid of this bitch now! I love Akashis parents. Especially Rin, though Hayato ain't bad. I love how they don't care that their son is gay
Guest chapter 17 . 4/12/2017
Beautiful. I cried so much! Akashi! This was so adorable. "Your mine. Only I can taste your lips," Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm dead
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 3 . 4/5/2017
Thank god they r such awesome friends :)
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
*gasped in horror*
...
Mercedes1312 chapter 23 . 2/5/2017
You Kuroko Ibuki (and people like you), are a disgrace to mothers worldwide. And I hope karma hits you back HARD 'cause she's a force not to be trifled with, especially when the innocent have suffered. God will judge you my friend and unless some miracle occurs and you repent and confess your sins, you will have your place in hell. Good riddance.
taarke chapter 25 . 2/5/2017
Can I borrow your idea from the winter cup? You made Akashi say that he would probably kiss Kuroko during the match and I love that idea so I was wondering if I could make a one shot about the winter cup with Akashi kissing Kuroko during the match.
Kaeneki chapter 11 . 2/3/2017
It's nice to read a story where Akashi isn't hated by his father and vice versa :)
Kaeneki chapter 5 . 1/3/2017
Oh man, if I didn't have to work so early, I would've finished this in one go! It's so good! I was just planning to read 1 chapter, but then next thing I knew, I was already at chapter 5! Love this!
1,069 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »