Reviews for A Short Rest
randomplotbunny chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
Brilliant!
RandmWriter chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
I can read this forever... It's so comforting that it's already art in my eyes... I feel like I'm in Rivendell and it's so peaceful and... I can't find words :) Thank you for writing this...:)
Elles chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
Very good fanfiction ! :D And I love the character of Elrond as well !
rinofmidnight chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
Wonderdul as always. And I cannot wait for any sequeals you are planning. As a side note, another idea coul also be king thranduil and his reaction to bilbo because at the end of the Hobbit I think I remember him saying to Bilbo that they would be friends after our little hobbit confessed to stealing and eating the kings food! Plus seeing legolas with our hobbit would be fun. Anyways, good luck with your writing and never stop enjoying it and I look forward to reading more!

rin
Freya's Valhalla chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
I really enjoyed this story! (though it took me longer than I thought to finish reding it). I'm happy to hear there'll be sequels and even happier to learn that you will never include Tauriel and whatever other inventions they create in the future. All hail canon!
Jasper6509 chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
I think it's wonderful that Elrond told Bilbo some of his history
LS chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Wonderfully, wonderfully written. I'm so glad to see that you've finally completed this story. It's so very creative to portray Sting as a blade made for Earendil. This is marvelous! Can't wait to read your story about the White Council and the Battle at Dol Guldur. P.S. I also found it very difficult to agree to the idea of Tauriel. From the production diary and the current information, the character seems just ridiculous.
Worldnerd12 chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
LOVE
Purestrongpoem chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Great story.
Fan chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
Yay an update! You made me so happy :-)

I hopw we get to see more of Lindir :-D
Purestrongpoem chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Great chapter. It would be interesting if we see a chapter of a very old Bilbo and a grown up Aragorn.
Death of a Dark Angel chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
I like how well Elrond is portrayed in this story. Good Job. Please update as soon as you can.
klester1987d chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
PLEASE continue!
mamita chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
Hi I liked your fic, hopefully soon follow up chapters, I love Bilbo, is so cute, and although my favorite couple is KilixBilbo, Bilbo would like to see some elf, it is interesting to know about elves, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
Fan chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
Great fic, I enjoy that you include Lindir. I like him very much. Cant wait for an update! :-D