Reviews for Waiting For You
mdp2512 chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Yippee yes, yes, yes! Such excitement.
Love it.
Fabulously written as always.
Ron's Sweetie chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Please Update soon I love you're story
ncislove chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo. You can't leave it there!

Oh poor Gibbs, he just wants her sooo bad and it's so obvious that she wants him too! GET YOUR WOMAN, GIBBS! His inner turmoil is just so... beautiful. Again, you let him suffer so beautifully.

And tell the others to look the other way for a few minutes, sheesh!

More. Now.
Please.
hslacer chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Great chapter. So special and the Abby / Gibbs dance was great. Can't wait for more.
WithTheGrain chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I love the premise of this story. I get a feeling of something very special for them all to be spending this time together. A really excellent opening chapter describing the reason for the trip and the growing relationship between Gibbs and Abby. I truly love the slow build up with how things have gradually changed between them. A very romantic sparkle in that regard. And all of Gibbs’ thoughts and actions are so poignant and sweet.

The touches of humor with the dog are wonderful. Made me LOL. Also the accidental comment Gibbs made about Abby talking in her sleep. And Abby’s comment in the truck before she took her nap. All very amusing touches and gives us more insight into how things have changed between them. I can just picture the reactions you describe from Tony and Ziva, too.
ncislove chapter 1 . 12/16/2012

So excited to see another fic pop up from you! Poor Gibbs... feeling guilty about wishing they were the only two in the car.

I can't wait to see how they all spend their time away from NCIS!
bbfan chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Oh, this is going to be so good, I just know it!

LOVED THIS... Abby beamed at him, placing her hand down on his knee and rubbing it gently. Gibbs held his breath at the contact, his attention diverted when Abby frantically waved at DiNozzo and McGee as Gibbs put his foot down on the accelerator and overtook them.

Tony cracks me up. The comments about 'Jethro' and the scene in the car as Gibbs whizzed passed them was so funny!

Can't wait for more!
stareagle chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Nice set-up
fart fart chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Great start to your new story.
hslacer chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Great beginning. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Oooo yes! This is fantastic, I can't wait until they arrive at the cabins.
I await more with much enthusiasm!
EJack23 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Great first chapter! I like Gibbs/Abby stories that are told from at least one of their points of view. It'll be interesting how the whole gang deals with a vacation with each other, hopefully Gibbs and Abby will have some time to themselves ;) Update soon!
gosgirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Astonishing that something of yours should grow longer than intended... just shocking! *ducks* I absolutely adore this start. You've set up a wonderful family feel to it and I love where you've set it, after all the problems of the year. The thought that this disparate group would choose to spend time together, after realising what they all mean to one another, is a really heartwarming thought and I LOVE that you had Jimmy be the instigator of it.

As always, you've managed to capture all their voices and characters really well, and you can just imagine all the banter and teasing between 'siblings'. And this is so Gibbs -"How long are we goin' for again?" Loved how Tony and Ziva didn't miss the subtle changes between Abby and Gibbs... and I loved the slip of the tongue that Abby had been talking in her sleep. I could just see Tony's face!

You got right inside Gibbs' head with this opener, not only with his feelings for Abby but also his thoughts on the events of the year. It fits the Gibbs of Season 10 really well... the guy who's more balanced and open and has admitted that they're his family.

Some wonderful descriptions and I loved how things had progressed between Abby and Gibbs slowly but without fanfare and without, typically, either talking about it. With the events of the year and how they could have lost so much, you're also nicely setting up the thought that time is too precious to waste... both from what could happen and what could happen if she found someone else.

Loved this - he refused to take advantage of her vulnerability, her need for him, while she was still trying to get over the ramifications of the explosion. *so Gibbs - protecting her emotionally from himself but also physically*

But you set it up nicely that he's finding it hard to keep that distance and really wants to know if she feels the same way. And I thought this was very insightful and speaks to Gibbs' tendency to brood and over-think things sometimes - he couldn't keep going around in circles in his head trying to figure it out and getting nowhere.
Ron's Sweetie chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Please update soon I love you're story
titousphinx chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Decidedly I love what you write, read a chapter and already I'm in love waiting to read more. :)
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »