Reviews for Waiting For You
titousphinx chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
Thank you very much for this marvelous story. I looking forward the sequel.
KellyRoxton chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
Awww I am so sad to see this one end I have enjoyed it so much Great Job Thank You for all the hard work you have put into this story. Hugs Kelly
Ron's Sweetie chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
Great story I enjoyed reading it I love Gibbs and Abby together
luminosity45 chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
Loved the entire story! Thanks for sharing with us.
Caprilt chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
Oh so not fair - Experiencing a heat wave here... not sure if my air conditioner can cope, its getting hot, Hot, HOT!
Love the smut and the overwhelming love.
fart fart chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
Great ending.
Rochir chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
Awesome, awesome story...I love that she wanted to be with Gibbs at midnight & not at a club, even if she was with her brother. Looking forward to the possible (probable?) sequel... :)
mdp2512 chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
A perfect ending to a wonderful story!
tanya2byour21 chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
I loved the new chapters and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.
Talldi chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
What a wonderful intense and tender loving! Your descriptive words brought us all right into the bedroom and their emotions! Wow! And I do mean Wow!
Ron's Sweetie chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
Great new chapter please update when you can
gosgirl chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
*slides to floor in pile of goo*... please can I have a sleepy snugly Gibbs? More to the point, a back of the NECK sleepy snugly Gibbs... and my hormones thank you for the mention of his BACK.

A beautifully tender and intimate chapter... you do such a fantastic job of conveying how passionate they both are, how urgent their physical connection can be without losing the emotion or the connection they share... and this was a lovely thought, that there was still so much wasted time to catch up on - She wished they could stay here longer, just the two of them, and spend some more time catching up on the things they'd gone without up until now.

Really liked that she still needed reassurance that things weren't going to change when they got back to their usual routine, after being in this relaxing bubble for a few days. And I could feel his panic with this - He hoped that Abby's need to be reassured after everything they'd done and talked about wasn't a sign that she was unsure about them... and typical Gibbs that he'd show her rather than try and say it, although he's doing well with actual words here too!

Loved this - His touches were slow, tender and tinged with a sense of awe that left Abby reeling... and dear lord, on the erotic hotness... and this! She felt him growl against her clit, the vibration intensifying the throb that was humming through her entire body and sending her over the edge... arrogant Gibbs is just so hot.

It said a lot that he's willing to try to sleep in the main bedroom now... particularly about the level of comfort he has with her. In a way, by already sleeping in the same bed for a while, they've already gotten to a level of ease with each other.

Loved the ending with that final family feel to it and the double meaning behind his words. Adored this - She was excited to be heading into this next stage of her life with Gibbs, with him by her side and as always, on her six, but not just as partners.

What do you mean, only one more chapter? What about a sequel, hmm?! We need more cabin fics from you...
spacekitten2700 chapter 14 . 1/3/2013