Reviews for Waiting For You
ncislove chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
Awww... *sniffles* at him wanting to try sleeping in the master bed room.

Also, I loved her bit of insecurity when it came to things being the same once they were back. The real world is much harsher than their little getaway.
Schoolfree chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
I'm enjoying this story tremendously! I really like how you've written the characters. Thanks!
STLFAN chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
Happy New Year !
Excellent update.
Each chapter is outstanding, sorry I don't tell you enough.
Your time put forth is truly appreciated. Thank you. :)
Ron's Sweetie chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
Please update soon great new chapter
Guest chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
Another beautifully intimate chapter. It says a lot that he's willing to be so open with his actions in front of everyone... we all know how 'big' just something simple as dancing (or swaying!) would be to him in front of other people. So I love the tender way she coaxed him into that. Again you capture their banter so well and it was very tender the way she almost fell asleep standing up and leaning on him.

Loved the sentiment behind this - She loved the thought that she didn't have to go to bed alone anymore, but also that he'd go with her even if he wasn't tired... you convey beautifully how they can now let down their guard and don't need an excuse to be together... and this was a lovely thought of how essential he'd become to her now and also how lonely she'd been without him... "In the short space of just a few days everything had changed so dramatically that it was difficult to imagine how she ever expected to live without him." Loved the nod to all those times when she'd had to watch him with other women.

And this is a nice reflection on how much open he can be emotionally with his second family too - His relationship with Abby had also taught him that he could allow himself to be more open around the other people he cared about.

Loved Ducky's speech - again you've managed to convey throughout this story, how the events of the summer and Ducky's illness has affected them all and how precious time they all spend together is.

And I just adored that final intimate image of her cradling him for a change and a beautiful sentiment to end on... and this was just gorgeous - She wondered if he realized just how much she needed him and whether he understood how much he deserved to have someone who would put him above all else.
titousphinx chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
Wow, still under the spell !
Ron's Sweetie chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Please update soon
gosgirl chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Another terrific chapter - again love the family feeling throughout, and the banter and teasing, and who wouldn't like a Marine laden toboggan for Christmas?! You capture all their voices really well - and I could just hear Tony saying this - "Okay, enough of the mushy stuff over there," Tony hollered at them. "Prepare to eat snow." And I love that Gibbs feels relaxed enough with them all to participate.

And I'd say this is definitely a plan! - "So what you're saying is, if we inflate your ego a little now, I can inflate certain other parts of your anatomy later on?"

Loved this - They'd done far more intimate things than this, but the sheer closeness of him, his body so snug around her, protecting her and flooding her senses was just as overwhelming. (You carry on beautifully that feel of the newness of their relationship and how they are physically so aware of each other).

Really interesting twist that it's Breena who can say things to Gibbs which the others would hesitate to voice. She has that nice outsiders' perspective and isn't afraid to be honest with him, but in a caring way. Really nice touch, as was Ducky gently intervening to save Gibbs trying to find actual words! Loved Abby giving Ducky a cuddle to warm him up! You've littered the whole story with so many heartwarming family touches.

Beautifully tender and intimate at the end and I loved this nod to the fact that, however much things have changed, he's still the Gibbs who finds words and expressing emotions difficult - There was so much he wanted to say to her, but the frustration of not knowing where to start and how to tell her everything left him unable to say anything at all... You've kept them all beautifully in character throughout.
hslacer chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Great great chapter.
titousphinx chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Great update, so tender. I love !
Talldi chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Terrific word pictures. I can just see them going down the hill laughing. Tobbaganing is more fun than skiing. ;) And so very tender at the end. Great story!
CairnSF chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
That was fun! I felt like I was there, in the snow, racing down the hill, the laughter and bantering :), everybody is so in character, well done. And Breena is so sweet, she's not afraid to talk to Gibbs, he can learn a thing or two from her. Thanks for the warm ending, sounds really good ... "together".
stareagle chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
This was a happy chapter - thanks and Happy New Year
Rochir chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Somebody needs to start producing Gibbs clones...I want one to warm me up too. *pouts*

Love the exchange between Gibbs & Abby before the toboggan race, & Abby's subsequent challenge to Tony. *grin*
fart fart chapter 12 . 12/31/2012