Reviews for Waiting For You
Ron's Sweetie chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
Great new chapter update soon
Talldi chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
Lovely update. Hope you are having a great Holiday season!
fart fart chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
Great update.
miss4nschik chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
Nicely done, dear.
Just "knowing" you have nothing to worry about isn't always enough, most of us need to hear it too. I think you showed of them old habits in a good way.
Hugs!
hslacer chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
Well written chapter. Their relationship is so special .
titousphinx chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
So nice to read ! Well done :)
gosgirl chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
Terrific chapter - a nice balance of angst and honesty, and you conveyed how much the team care for each other really well. Loved how you had Tony and the others pick up on the atmosphere... years of reading Gibbs standing them in good stead. Loved this sentiment - She loved how Tony looked after her like an older brother, but this had to be between her and Gibbs. Abby would talk to him on her own, without the audience that seemed to be currently avoiding talking to each other as well.

Really nice scene with Ducky, McGee and Ziva being supportive and knowing what she needed to hear... and this was so heartfelt from McGee, you could hear his sadness for lost opportunities... Gibbs needs to hear that, he needs to know that nothing or no-one's gonna take you away from him."

And it was inevitable that possessive Gibbs would come to the fore at some point, so it was a nice touch for it to happen so quickly but almost out of the blue, if that makes any sense. You conveyed really well him being taken aback by it and needing to get out of the room. Loved the insight of them both having the habit of being jealous in the past and how it would be a hard one to break... but I also loved her sticking up for independence... "But I still need to be me even though we're an us now."

And LOL at Ziva and Ducky teasing them about the squeaking noises! Loved it.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
Fantastic chapter! Loved it.
Perfect characterisation as always!
stareagle chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
Well done
spacekitten2700 chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
please more
miss4nschik chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
Whoa! Now that was some wake-up call! O_O *fans self* Needless to say, that was hot.
Loved their talk afterwards too. "First you wake me up for sex, then you're gonna bring me coffee in bed...think I'll have to keep you," - LOL!
Great job as always, dear!
luminosity45 chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
I haven't reviewed every chapter, but I await each chapter with baited breath. Absolutely love how you are unfolding the relationship btwn Gibbs and Abby. Thank you so much!
gosgirl chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
*flails*... holy buckets, woman. You write smut that is hot enough anyway but to add in tying him up... excuse me while I drift off for a while. Wonderfully erotic and intense, but again laced with tenderness and as always, I love the banter. Loved this - you're more than I deserve Abbs, but you're all I need... love the ease with which he's able to be honest about his feelings with her.

It also shows how much he's able to relax with her and how deeply he sleeps when he's next to her, that she was able to tie him up without waking him. Loved the double meaning in this - "Best present you've ever given me." and this sounds like a plan to me! "Gibbs...my god, I may never let you out of the house once we get home..."

It also shows the level of understanding she has of him that she realises even a few words mean a lot from Gibbs... not something his other wives might have automatically understood, so that was a nice touch. Loved her reflections on Shannon and Kelly and how they made him the man he is... you showed her understanding of him beautifully. And LOL at ... 'think I'll have to keep you.'
Talldi chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
Wow! I mean Wow! What a tender, sexy way to start the day! I need another shower! ;)di
gosgirl chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
Absolutely loved this chapter... it epitomizes everything that I love about this whole fic. There's a wonderful balance of their relationship and the whole family feel of the rest of the team, and it makes it slightly different that them crossing the line to become a couple is being done in front of the others, in that they don't have work to hide behind. So I really like how you're doing that in a realistic way.

The other thing that comes out so well in this chapter is how over the past few months they've built the connection between them and the comfort and ease they now have with one another... but it's still new to the rest of the team... how it's sort of crept up on them both so it's now a completely natural way of behaving, almost without noticing it until outside eyes see the changes.

As always, I love the teasing and banter - you keep them in character and capture their sense of humour really well. Loved the meaningful presents too and this! "Only for you, you're the exception to every rule."

Really enjoyed the movie night! And it says a lot about how comfortable they are with each other and also the team, that they can both fall asleep in their presence. Loved this thought - Abby blocked everything out but the nearness of Gibbs and how he felt in her arms, and how safe she felt with him...both physical and emotionally. Loved her sleepy mumble of 'my Marine'!

You handled the pep talk between Ducky and Gibbs really well - beautifully in character and loved how you conveyed Ducky's joy at seeing them together - Ducky smiled at how natural and comfortable they looked with each other, as if they'd been sleeping in each other's arms for years.

Up until now he'd put everything into his work, never really expecting much in his personal life, but now Gibbs knew he could have both. He could have it all with Abby. - this was such a heartfelt paragraph but this in particular struck a chord. You could sense all the years of loneliness hidden in there... a man never thinking he deserved much of a future or any happiness. So sad.

and this from Ducky made me sniffle - she'll heal your soul if you let her... coz he's seen Gibbs with all his exes so will have seen first hand what happened... and this was a lovely thought - It was the first time he and Abby were heading to bed together with the changed circumstances in their relationship and already it felt comfortable and right. I really like the way you're throwing in lots of firsts for them in such a natural way... even down to the bedtime routine they'd slipped into without noticing.

And the final conversation about his girls was very moving and very insightful. Loved that he was able to share with her, but I thought it was also very telling that he would start off with 'I don't think I'll ever forget my other two girls...' as if that's what he was expecting her to want... perhaps a nod back to how his other wives had eventually wanted him to move on completely from them. So I loved how she reassured him there, immediately making it different, presumably, from how it's been in the past... and this just made me sniffle... That hurt you're used to, it's not yours to face alone anymore, Shannon and Kelly are part of you and we'll celebrate and mourn them, together."
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »