Reviews for It's Mass Effect Time!
Xenoguyver chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Very cool story so far. And I personally hope that ALL the Kamen Riders arrive in this reality to help Gentaro and Ryusei at the end. Heh, all the Riders arriving and wasting the Reapers, and at the same time keeping Shepard from getting killed would be SOOOOO Epic!
dialNforNinja chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
There's not enough Kamen Rider fic, and even if your technical quality is still a little shaky, there's no way to improve that but a whole lot of practice, and the story being told is interesting. Keep writing! To be an Ally of Justice means never giving up until you conquer all obstacles!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
I'm loving this story, it's a good combination between fourze and mass effect. I wonder if he gets a new form states in the ME universe
EclipsePheniox chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
this is just a thought but since gen has been in the ME univerce for a few weeks now his friends must be concered so could you bring kamen rider W into it? he could find the ME univerce and try to help contact the kamen rider univerce.
Nyamu chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Its alive!

and i hope you have a better ending than the original ME3.
alienyouthct chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Holy shit, you can't tell the difference between past and present verb tenses, or stick with only one. Your English teachers - all of them - should be forcibly retired, because I'm pretty sure we learn that in elementary school here in America.
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
I love this fanfiction! Please release the next chapter! This story is just so awesome!
JurgenZero2034 chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
When are you updating?
EclipsePheniox chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
interesting i'll be waiting for more
NoCreativity chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This has a lot of potential, at least in my opinion. Keep going!

I don't mind if you decide to keep the events in the game canon, though it would be great if Mordin survives. However, this is your story, so the choices are yours.

To be honest, I fucking loathe the idea of having ALL the riders to show up at the end. I never enjoy any of the Rider War movies. It just seems too random and it always give me headaches. If you really want to include the other riders, I think Decade and Diend are enough.
New Universe Returns chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Good chapter. Keep going.
Kamen Rider Omni chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Nice really liken the story im not one of the nitpicky few unless some thing goes against my knowledge such as and a items that only grants more power under specific details but person gets it any way just by having it but aside from that i won't say any thing else but heres my thoughts on this I LOVE IT. finly some one who dosent spend four chapters bashing fourzes armor personally I loved fourze when i saw the first episode and just kept loveing it thanks for making this story and i say have meteor kick kai langs but rider style ( add Bruce Lee sound here) and bring in an all rider smack down on the reapers. For some reason i feel like when jak see gen it will be funny
New Universe Returns chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
This is a good chapter, and that is one freaky nightmare Gentaro's having. I still support the idea that all the Kamen Riders will arrive into the ME universe. It will be one heck of a battle.
New Universe Returns chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
This is my review for CHAPTER 4 actually. There is an error in the fourth chapter.

It says: "Well I uh… No wait I got some switches that ought to do the trick." Shepard says

It should be "Fourze says", not "Shepard says".
fuji92 chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
From chapter 2 to this, now I can think this as Awesome! Now I'm gonna follow this story XD - Fuji92

(P.S. I can bet that Wizard will gonna show up too XD)