Reviews for The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
Devi2509 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Oh my god that was so fucking amazing I really enjoyed reading that
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Very nice, sir. I like Lavender/Charlie, though I've not seen it often.

It's well-drawn, I like that Charlie's comfortable with Lavender's scarring and assures her that it doesn't make her ugly.

Thanks for writing and sharing this.
Tuilelaith Whelan chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Funny and cute... just what I like. I don't think I have ever read a Charlie/Lavender fic before and you, Sir (or Madam), did not disappoint. Wonderful story.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Wow, yet again you don't disappoint! I was so relieved to find this, as the link I got from FF didn't work. LOVED Charlie's "pet" dragon tatoo! That part was just so hilarious the way he scratched her head and she curled up on his chest after protecting his "little Charlie". I like Charlie & Lavender together, and would be interested to see how things progress with them...if you should ever get the idea to continue this?
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Interesting idea, i could see it happening.
dragonlordrb chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Ok. Piqued my curiosity. Will there be more? I think you may have something here. I normally don't read post-DH or non Harry stories, but this has my interest, so I will ask for more.
diva.gonzo chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
When I saw New Story Alert in my email and it had your name on it, I did a fangirl squeal and eagerly came to this new addition to your collection of work.

Oh my stars and bars! You don't disappoint, and certainly didn't hold back.

Your first attempt at Charlie/Lavender was beautiful, in character (how I see them) (since I do ship them also), but I find best out of it (besides the well written and hot smut of it) the unvarnished emotional intimacy that only Charlie can share with Lavender - since he is as scarred as she is.
I also see how you wove the cynicism they both have - Charlie and his plethora of dalliances; Lavender with her emotional scars from being shunned by others who see her battle scars - as well as Charlie's still smoldering love for Tonks.

Lastly, I like how you weave the dynamics of how the party went - turning into a shagfest once Mom and Dad Weasley went home - in the cavernous expanse of a house known as Grimmauld Place. I can only laugh at how Harry must have enjoyed the party, snogging everyone who wanted a shot at him. Talk about trust to let him snog and grope anyone he wanted one last time before marriage. (including touching on those rare pairs of Harry/Romilda; Harry/Lavender; Harry and Luna).

Bravo, and I look forward to more of your writing.