Reviews for Time for Tea
Troll chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Lovingly evil. I usualy like stories of the Hatter as tricked and tortured into his new form in the game but something about making him a true villan seems appealing.
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
The bit with the Tweedles & the needle torture was painful. Good job.
Invader Ari chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
O I dont have the game, only the demo version, and I'm REALLY curious to know what he does exactly to the poor hare...It crushed me to find out that somehow the mad hatter used his friends as experiments...::sob:: Write more, please?
That Crazy Person with a Pen chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Excellant!

FANTASTICO!

!

You have captured the Hatter's merciless obsession with time! I might be doing a hatter fic too.

But excellant.

P.S: Please read my fic 'Abyss'

P.S.S: Continue this story please!

P.S.S: If the next few chapters are good I might put you on favorite stories.
Libra chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Ah,I loved it,eat your heart out !
Ria chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
hey I forgot to review one! _

I've noticed that most of your insane or other wise main male roles have black hair (usually long)*thinks* I also have a thing for havin my main fem characters having green eyes

Your Mad Hatter is quite sadistic good job _
Ria chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
hey I forgot to review one! _

Your Mad Hatter is quite sadistic good job _
Alice chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
aww thats freaky.i really like the cliffhanger ending.i've always bin a hatter fan but this is the best i've seen yet.
Raija Darknight chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
::does scary clapping dance:: I love it! it's so..twisted...and cool! wheee! torture!
Readasaur chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
... Mercury? You think it was just the mercury that did that to him? I gotta say, I think that his... defomation/decent into madness was rather a part of the whole "Wonerland-becomes-a-hell-hole-along-with-everything-in-it" thing. Oh, but dear Hatter... how could anything make you hurt your friends so?
Lady Cheshire chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Creepy. But very well written indeed. I was so bummed when I had to kill that guy . . .
waruimajo chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
That's one creepy Mad Hatter! I could see the whole thing takeing place, pour March Hare and Dormouse. Great story!