Reviews for Iruka's Ultimate Defence
Llala chapter 1 . 6/5
Can you just explain kakashi's motivations even if I can figure out a lot of things.
The is so heartless : i was crying !
You writted very good.
mochilera chapter 1 . 5/31
so sad, T.T

es un buen fic :)
Korregidora chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
There can't always be happy endings. (Cries a little inside.)
morbiDreamscape chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This one was really depressing... It totally killed my fangirl high from Fireflies, lol. Guess I need to go re-read it again ;D
castielshumanheart chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This should be bloody tagged as tragedy. My heart is destroyed.
name-me-regret chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
WTH? Is that it? Isn't there anything more? I don't want Iruka's heart to be incased in stone! I can't find myself hating Kakashi because of this oneshot! Cause...cause...I love Iruka more than Kakashi! Poor Iruka-kun! If you ever feel like writing more, then please do!
jules chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
you are so cruel. it was really beautifully written with a real nice pace but Iruka closing himself of to not feel that pain totally broke my heart. don't know if i should hate (for the plot) or love (for the amazing writing) you.
The Mistress of Yaoi chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
A year late finding this. Forgive me for my tardiness.
I enjoyed this a lot. I teared up by the end. Beautifully written. A few grammar errors but nothing major. The ending could have been drawn out a little more but intriguing nonetheless.
Great work
xoxo
-TMOY
violetpooka chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
i hate you a little...okay a lot...please sequel and let iruka be happy...
mkhz chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Wonderfully written - I just wonder if you are ever going to do a sequel or another version from Kakashi's point of view. It would be interesting to see how the hamster in the wheel for his brain churns out thoughts.
itanejiluver chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
waaaaah
so sad :(
Good story though!
waaaaaaaaaaaaah T-T
thechat chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Yeah, I hate you a little, but it's okay as long as Kakashi realizes how much of an asshole he's being and then do stuff to Iruka and then they live happily ever after. :)

Ahaha I'm kidding. I loved this story as much as I hate Kakashi right now. Loved this, your an amazing author. 3
Drippin'Ink chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Despite my inner self being in a fit of ugly sobbing and wailing "WHY CANT THEY JUST BE TOGETHER!" I love this fic. Yes it took my feels, poured gas on them, and proceeded to use a flamethrower on tgem but it wa in a ...good...way..My poor babies though ;;
Aktaiy chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
O.o WHAT! ARGH! I cried :( to sad so sad NOT FAIR
Kakashi you B #$%! m
my poor Iruka *WAAAAA* I feel your pain ;(
Rain on a window chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I love your characterization even though it is very different in your different stories I think they are always very true interpretations. and yes I cried but can you blame me it was so good.