Reviews for Iruka's Ultimate Defence
emalieth chapter 1 . 3/23
OMG! That was so painful... and so good!
yukixyuri13 chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
I wish this wasn't a one shot! lol
Fanfic0Reader chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
is there a sequel? PLEASE think about writing one, or an Kakashi pov
Aliaissa chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
That. Was just completely pure evil...you broke my heart in thousands of tiny pieces...
Llala chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Can you just explain kakashi's motivations even if I can figure out a lot of things.
The is so heartless : i was crying !
You writted very good.
mochilera chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
so sad, T.T

es un buen fic :)
Korregidora chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
There can't always be happy endings. (Cries a little inside.)
morbiDreamscape chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This one was really depressing... It totally killed my fangirl high from Fireflies, lol. Guess I need to go re-read it again ;D
castielshumanheart chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This should be bloody tagged as tragedy. My heart is destroyed.
name-me-regret chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
WTH? Is that it? Isn't there anything more? I don't want Iruka's heart to be incased in stone! I can't find myself hating Kakashi because of this oneshot! Cause...cause...I love Iruka more than Kakashi! Poor Iruka-kun! If you ever feel like writing more, then please do!
jules chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
you are so cruel. it was really beautifully written with a real nice pace but Iruka closing himself of to not feel that pain totally broke my heart. don't know if i should hate (for the plot) or love (for the amazing writing) you.
The Mistress of Yaoi chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
A year late finding this. Forgive me for my tardiness.
I enjoyed this a lot. I teared up by the end. Beautifully written. A few grammar errors but nothing major. The ending could have been drawn out a little more but intriguing nonetheless.
Great work
xoxo
-TMOY
violetpooka chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
i hate you a little...okay a lot...please sequel and let iruka be happy...
mkhz chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Wonderfully written - I just wonder if you are ever going to do a sequel or another version from Kakashi's point of view. It would be interesting to see how the hamster in the wheel for his brain churns out thoughts.
itanejiluver chapter 1 . 7/8/2013