Reviews for Brother's Blood
waitingforAslan chapter 16 . 9/12
Oh, man. Dean has no idea that John's nowhere around. And that last line is so sad.
waitingforAslan chapter 14 . 9/12
What a great flashback! Loved Dean's panicked questions from inside the hospital as well as John's reactions: anger then training. Great metaphor of the blood types. I love how both John and Dean assume they'll always be protecting Sam, and Sam's indignation at this is definitely in character! The description of what Sam had to do to himself made me squirm
waitingforAslan chapter 13 . 9/12
That death scene was definitely gory and certainly convincing!
waitingforAslan chapter 5 . 9/12
I'm enjoying your story so much. There's a lot I could praise, but I want to keep reading so I am just pointing out a couple things that I liked. Nice shout-out to Deacon. I liked how you said Sam is running on bad coffee and bitter determination. Love the mental image of young Dean shooting a shotgun through the length of the house! I love how Sam knows what Dean would do, picturing the steps he'd take and the choices he'd make. I also like how you show that, despite Sam's confidence, inside he's scared and overwhelmed. New Orleans is a fascinating setting and its own right but setting your story after definitely adds to that. I like your depiction of John's thoughts and how he knows more than the boys do at this point and knows about the yellow-eyed demon.
paz chapter 36 . 6/25
Fantastic
aapenname chapter 1 . 5/4
Ohmigawd. How did you manage to make this even SADDER than canon? They were so excited and so close to finding their balance between hunting and home. And Dean and Jess got along so well. Uff... my feels can't even handle this right now. Great job!
oh my god this fucking hurts so much because - sammy was so excited i'm cry, and dean, so hesitant to believe in his dream of home and family but letting himself believe in maybe, maybe they could have something good, and there was hope and it's all ash now, and oh my god? so in my head jess didn't die and they all lived happily ever after. *hysterically flies off to the sunset*

(your jess was so good too, and she loved sam /so much/ and i just want them to be happy.)
Blossom9 chapter 37 . 12/8/2016
I loved this! You guys are fantastic writers and i love the detail and feelings you are able to put into each chapter and scene. I'm even more impressed with the in depth in each character's psyche that you are able to give the reader. You have really nailed each character perfectly. Every word of this story is SO well written and carefully thought out. The drama, the emotions and the storyline are just perfect. I love each turn of phrase you've chosen to use and how amazingly descriptive you have been with each situation the guys have found themselves in. The plot is outstanding and thick, every bit a real novel that i can't put down. So excited to read more from you!
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 36 . 9/27/2016
This was a great story. Now on to read the sequel.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 35 . 9/27/2016
Sam's idea really does sound great.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 34 . 9/14/2016
Awww Dean don't go.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 29 . 8/31/2016
Sam's got a decision to make.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 28 . 8/31/2016
Aww loved the ending with them watching tv close together.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 25 . 8/27/2016
that's right Sam, do whatever you have to in order for Dean to listen.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 23 . 8/18/2016
Good chapter. It's a lot going on.