Reviews for Sliding Princess Scale
Guest chapter 1 . 18h
This was such a good read! Adorable, charming and so in love! As usual, you have Danny and Steve's characters just perfect! Love how you write them!
lynnrxgal chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Wonderful tale!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I would very much like to read the next chapter of their own story, as you so aptly put it (aptly would probably be another word Steve would tease Danny for). This story is such a great coming-out story and it totally made me wish these two would have some AU show where they are together.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Oh well, this was fun to read. I still haven't decided my own feelings towards this setting but I still found it incredibly cute, especially doped-up Steve with his bubbles. That particular scene made me laugh the most. And sure it was rather sweet coming out.
Really enjoyed this story
LadyAilith chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Aw... I love it when the boys are together! And after surgery Steve was *so* cute! I never saw bubbles after surgery! ;-D They really are each others missing piece.

Nicely done! Thanks so much for sharing your story.
Doni chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Incredibly sweet. Danny makes an adorable, reluctant Buttercup. ;)
ambard10 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
i like very much this story... and doped up post-operative - Steve is great... i love at those guys...
Bits1212 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Very nicely done! I loved the conversation between them! Also the Dr. Kalakaua - there has to be a ton of cousins!
Sweetpea chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Great story. So sweet. I loved it.
TMVH50 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Nice story. I always like it when Danny comes to Steve's rescue :-)
nacimynom chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Great story! I enjoyed Steve's whump and better yet the tender care he received afterwards from everybody. The Indiana Jones reference is very funny. Danny definitely makes a very good point when he says: "A leather jacket, Steve," Danny said, unconsciously massaging Steve's feet where they lay in his lap. "That's how you dress to be dragged under a truck." And Steve "bubbles" anesthesia-high state is adorable. Good thing he remembered his revelation to Danny.
garnettac chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This was so sweet. It was just what I needed to read today. Thank you so much for posting it.
Libraryelf chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Awww so cute. If only CBS would let them go that route or who ever is charge.
Lidil chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Princess Bride.

Nice touch.
maggiemcgarrett chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
great story, thanks for writing and sharing