Reviews for and we will never be afraid again
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
Lix slow clapping romantic kisses is my aesthetic
No but srs that was very pretty. You're the first Hour fic writer to impress me. Thanks.
Kilimiria chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
I read it with pleasure ! Great piece of writing !
InfinityLessThree chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
You are a brilliant human being. Seriously.
KungFuHime2009 chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
DAW!
lemonn chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
So so lovley. AWWW ahtoueabtoaubta. Thank you for this. I needed fluff.
dinabar chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Only got to see the season finale last week, so am overjoyed to find some good FF to take it further. I love the depth of character you have created here, the atmosphere set by your offhand comments the lime marmalade being the most memorable. Great exploration into their psychology too, not that the BBC would give us anything this developed so thank you very much. I really enjoyed reading this.
d
singyourmelody chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
I just finished watching the series two finale and was so shaken and saddened that I needed something to calm me down. Your story was just that something. You've captured real emotions here. Of course Freddie would struggle after the attack, how could he not? It was so brutal. Please keep writing. Your characterizations are spot on and your pacing is just right. This is now how I imagine everything goes in the after.
lemonn chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Beautiful, yet again. I just can't enough of these two. There is just not enough The Hour fanfiction. I'm just so glad yours is here!
lemonn chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
So wonderful, and the line about Freddie losing his words is so touching.
thegirlwhodidntmakesense chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This is fantastic. I really hope that you would continue this because I don't think I can wait for season 3 without anything to cope with... :'