Reviews for With Eyes Painted Blind
lilian chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Loved the ending
Shinan7 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Oh my gosh, this is amazing! I hope you update soon.
KuroChaos01 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I found it well written am emotive. Im favoriting it as its worth reading again
TheTotallySaneSlytherin chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Nooooooooo! *Howling* Why do you do this to me?
Petrichor-3 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
It was lovely. I cried.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Mmm!Oh my god!You wrote a RegRemus fic!Why did i not see that before?! _!And do you have any idea how absolutely gorgeous this fic is?!Really,I think i just fell in love with this Regulus,a real amazing characterisation of him,not too evil and shows just how swept up he got by everything happening too fast!And both of their thoughts and dialogue were beautiful!I return your affection was shhhweeet!
gngrlvr1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Oh my. That was beautiful and funny and heartbreaking all at one. I loved it!
A Sirius Crush On Moony chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This is amazing. You got the characters spot on, and I loved the interactions between them! I feel sad that Remus would jump in front of Peter, when we all know that the stupid rat wouldn't do the same. Shows what a loyal person Remus is. That's why I love him :')

The kissing scenes were just plain hot. I love this pairing so much it hurts haha. I was hoping that Regulus would say 'I love you' near the end, but we all knew they loved each other anyway.

The last line killed me. D: I had a feeling it was going to happen, but it was still so sad.

Definitely one of the best Remus/Regulus fics I've read! I loved it so much!
Tigerrox chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
So this is what you've been up to! This is awesome! The concept of love between an order member and a death eater is a great idea! It's funny I've never seen one before this. You could make a great series spin off of this.
I think the most shocking quote in here was this.
"Regulus was that he did not push Remus to do so, perhaps because they both knew, deep down, who Remus would choose."
What would it take for you to write a oneshot based off this? I would LOVE to read something from you based on this concept! I would love to see what Remus would do if he was forced to choose between the Black brothers!
M3535 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I was waiting for you to post it here so I could fave it :)
You know I have so much love for this fic!
Username452 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I've never read this pairing before but ohmygod I love them :D
tenrousei-kuroi chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This pairing is becoming increasingly popular lately, I've noticed. Not that I am complaining at all, it's one of my favorites!

And this was really good, too. I enjoyed it, and I'm just gonna' assume everything went well for them, and they succeeded and are living happily together somewhere offscreen, right? Right? .
Padfoot7411 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I loved this story! Though the end about Horcruxes killed me...what is Remus going to do when Reg dies...poor Remus.
Kimmimaru chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I have only one issue with this and all your other stories...They make me jealous. :( If only I could write as well as you...LOL. Regulus/Remus isn't a pairing I would ever have considered before, but the way you write it, it actually seems to work. I like this story, as I do all your others. :)