Reviews for Tightrope
xDragonstreamx chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Not a pairing I'd especially considered before, but wow that was convincing. Of course they would play daggers and shadows with one another. Of course it would never develop into a true relationship, utterly unromantic beings they are. Loved the crispness of the writing and the femininity of it all.
Anastasia-Oswin-Holmes chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I love this! Before I read this, I had never even considered Anthea/Irene to be a pairing at all! And now I completely love that ship!
Gnimaerd chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Lovely. Very.
Adleration chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Quite heavy, but very beautiful! Best written story I've read on ever. The details, the descriptions and the little gaps in the story, the ingredients to bring this story to its perfection.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Love makes strange bedfellows.
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
A pale romance that burns so red
And they've come so far
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
These women don't allow themselves to love, even though they are perfectly capable of doing so. At least, that is what I thought, coming away from reading this. But these two are incredible together - both very strong individuals, yet not empowering and angry. They are captivating. This is brilliant. QSx
Riddelly chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
As always, your writing just leaves me speechless. It's wonderful to see something from you after a bit of a break, and it absolutely made my morning to be able to read this! I never considered the Irene/Anthea ship before, but this actually makes me like it quite a bit.