Reviews for It'll Be Worth The Price You Pay
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 1 . 3/7
Creepy and well written.
I always thought the Happy Mask Salesman gave off a sinister vibe with his endless smiling and you captured that vibe really well in this story. The salesman's behavior reminds me a lot of how he behaved in the Majora's Mask manga by Akira Himekawa (where's it's heavily implied that he's some sort of supernatural being). The part where Link gets turned into a mask was great and I liked how it wasn't obvious at first; the next part where the salesman considers selling him in other universes was just horrifying.
A very well written horror piece that matches the theme of Majora's Mask quite well.
Rainmy chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
oh Link...)
personally I think this is a good end,and that making it longer would...I wouldn't say ruin it but...I don't think it needs one.
ah I know that artist,she did one lovely drawing of Saria in a white dress
LeonioAria Niru chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
omg...I never would have guessed that's how HMS gets his masks...

Poor Link...
Twilit Lady of Majesty chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Gahh I love this story :D
Raven Darkness94 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
That story was great for being short. The Happy Mask Salesman always gave me nightmares when I saw him and this will likely bring about a new one where I am turned into a mask. Like I said really good story.
Gentle Melodious Nocturne chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Awesome story! Totally original! I liked this story as a nice epilogue for majoras mask if link had not saved terminia. If you made more I'd probably read and review but I'm not sure what the others in the series would be about. That ending was awesome keep up the good work.
Aerois chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Dude, that's absolutely nuts! Totally threw me with the ending, too. I started playing this game again in tribute to the supposed end of the world that's coming, and I've become increasingly interested in Happy Mask Salesman. I think I may be writing some stuff with him, too. That's beside the point though.

Awesome story! You have a way of telling it that just gives it this bone chilling, ominous feeling. I really like this guy, but you make him such a perfectly evil villain in this story with so few words. That takes pretty mad skills, I think. Wonderfully crafted. I wish more of the stuff I read was like this. :)