Reviews for Another Cliche Party Fic
MsDememtedCookie chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
*Reads the part about when Anzu drank the punch*

Sooooo what's so bad about drinking punch? Punch doesn't have alcohol!

*Reads the part when Anzu drags Atem to the bedroom*

... 0/0 Sweet Lord Ra...
Sorrow Teller chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Love it , the way Anzu wanted sex but not Yami. Can't wait to read more of your stories
TheRealContestshippingPrincess chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I don't know what your talking about cause this was really good. :) I give it a 10. Lol I was actually expecting some creep to hit on anzu during the party lol. Hmm...yami didn't really keep his word in this story I mean he let her out of his sight no? lol i think the party made him bad ;) Oh god wait till kaiba finds out what Noah did(terrified look) Noah will be in a grave by the time he's done with him. But really it's not smart to leave her sleeping in a room I mean what if someone walks in and finds her...and based on Anzu's history with creeps no doubt about it, it would be a creep lol so yami was clearly so distress he couldn't think lol. I liked the ending I found it really sweet and smart that yami lulled her to sleep with his heartbeat so KAWAII! I liked the ending ;) great job! And ooohhh I have a title idea for you! Lullaby Dance! Lol I'm def favoriting this story! Sorry for the long review btw.
The Man with Imagination chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Yeah, you know your ghetto when you rig the punch with alcohol. But this one-shot was good