Reviews for Swords of the Living Dead
Blwyatt32 chapter 8 . 9/6
This story is good. Well paced, well worded, good variety. It has all of the makings of a perfect story. You seem to take your time with chapter updates, which is good. I'm assuming that you have abandoned this story, but I sincerely hope you continue it. If you feel discouraged about writing then there is nothing I can do, but I beg for you to try and continue with this story.
geninja chapter 10 . 6/2
I'm not imagining it, this did go from "Kibaou is out for a while due to mental stress" (e.g. His arc is over) and then back to "Kibaou is second in command" is there a timeline skip? It is not obvious. It says something at the end, "in case its not clear enough etc etc." Which it clearly is not if you felt the need to add an author note. To be honest, without clear marking, I'm still confused about which is the "middle" and which section is "present day" This has all the makings of a really good story, I like your pace, I like your grammar, I like your take on Kirito and Sinon, and also Argo, but I don't like this last chapter. It confused me, and not in a good way. Personally, I wish you would go back and re-write it for clarity, because personally, if there had been further chapters published as of now, I'm not sure I'd continue reading because that is an indication of slipping standards. Please don't let that happen.
Azalea Malfoy chapter 10 . 4/23
this story is amazing. please update _
Im a guest chapter 3 . 3/20
*cue* Michael Bay explosion and loud base drops
Plz come back to this and update! Ur story is really really good many of us r waiting for u to continue this amazing Sao fanfic!
DamionKenley117 chapter 10 . 3/3
I've been dreading this moment, but I get what I've deserved. I just finished this thing...

...and I'm sad now. There's no more to go on. This was surprisingly good on the whole though. I like the gradual slippage of humanity that Thinker was worried about.
Sigy Artyn chapter 10 . 11/16/2015
Hi!

Gosh, I really like this story! It's premise is really interesting, too, I like the original take! I rather like Zombie Apocalypse things, but often they're just a wee bit too scary for me, honest. But with the SAO-line there are safe zones and guilds and other players and all so even though it's scary it's not too much?

Heh. Anyway, I do hope you'll still update!

Best wishes!
TheRangerBoy chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
Please tell me Sinon shot him in the dick?!
wolfenergy17 chapter 10 . 11/2/2015
This story is fantastic. The grammar, story, setting, details, narrative, explanations - all spectacular. I was extremely hesitant to read an SAO fic that takes place in a Zombie Apocalypse type setting, since most Zombie games are the same and they are boring to me. But, you have managed to easily change SAO into a whole new game. SLD is exciting and interesting, and you have explained the concepts of the adapted game in a way that the readers understand the new game concepts without writing a long narrative or boring the reader; instead, it felt smooth and natural. You have also managed to incorporate Sinon in a way that makes sense. Sinon started playing VR games to help get stronger and overcome her fear of guns. Since SAO doesn't have guns, it would be illogical for Sinon to want to play it. But, SLD does have guns, and it even has humanoid enemies. These facts would appeal to Sinon because of her past, and so it makes logical sense for her to play SLD. I love how Argo has a bigger role in the going ons of SLD, as I love her character and her potential was completely wasted in SAO. An Information Broker in a Death Game is a character that has an extreme amount of possibilities, and if you add Argo's personality to the equation it would make for a spectacular character. But apparently SAO didn't think so, as Argo was only briefly appeared in the Light Novels, and showed up even less in the anime. The way you have developed Kirito's personality is very well done. Being a Solo in SLD would be significantly more taxing than it would be in SAO due to the fact that you are killing humanoid enimes constantly while keeping in solitary the whole time. That would be sure to affect anyone's psyche given time. I am extremely disheartened to see that this story hasn't been updated in practically a year. I am going to put it on my follows in the hope that you choose to update again. Even if it is just to tell us that you have abandoned this story, I really wish to know what the plan is for the future of this amazing story.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 10 . 10/30/2015
Aright, it's official. This just might be the best pure SAO fanfic I've ever read. Great characterization, details, well well written, suspense in fight scenes, and more. I really really hope you're still doing this, it'd be a major shame if it died.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
You know, I was a little uncertain when I first spotted this awhile ago, what with it being a horror type game instead of SAO. But the changes are refreshing and the characterization is great. I especially love how you've handled Sinon.
migdude10 chapter 10 . 10/23/2015
Good Stuff! I hope you come back to this someday!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2015
come on update this is your best story by far update it more pls!
PrincessArien chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
*sniffle* The Moonlit Black Cats :( Makes me get depressed every time they come up since I know what's *supposed* to happen to them in canon...here's hoping that they'll survive this time, or at least have a better end and some of them make it through, since this is an AU to begin with. And while I can't speak for the Light Novels, so I don't know if they knew Kirito was a clearer or part of the front lines in that or not, but it wasn't something addressed or hinted at in the anime, I'll assume they didn't, so since things are already different, hears to hoping for a better resolution for the Cats than complete annihilation of everyone but Keita and then his suicide...I *really* hope they come to a better end...
PrincessArien chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
Heh, I *thought* "Kuro" would wind up being someone we knew or some other sort of character that was important to the plot, so while I certainly wasn't expecting it to be Kirito, it didn't surprise me at all. Seems a story arc will be coming up soon about Kirito focusing efforts on Laughing Coffin soon, probably going to be ultimately setting up the plot for that massive raid the major guilds launched against them in canon SAO.