Reviews for The Rising Dragon Champions
DemonKingBlack chapter 29 . 10/4
Wow, the clash of the Titans. Good work
DemonKingBlack chapter 24 . 10/1
Wow, the battle was freakin incredible. WAY better than canon. Ur is one strong woman.
DemonKingBlack chapter 8 . 9/29
Man this is becoming darker and darker.
DemonKingBlack chapter 5 . 9/28
Wow, epic. I do think Ur fights Ultear.
DemonKingBlack chapter 4 . 9/28
Well, I do look forward to the Grimore Heart fight.
DemonKingBlack chapter 3 . 9/28
The fights were good and the devolopment fine.
DemonKingBlack chapter 2 . 9/28
The deoopmentnhere is good.
DemonKingBlack chapter 1 . 9/28
Good start, I look forward what will happen next.
Blacksoundwave chapter 47 . 7/31
Best roast battle I’ve read in a long time. My compliments to the author
Blacksoundwave chapter 35 . 7/26
My compliments on the “soft” idea for laxus and jellal
Blacksoundwave chapter 8 . 7/21
Reading your stories makes me want to train hard and fight harder
Fuxxy-Panda chapter 13 . 12/13/2017
Okay
I’ve read the first book and I’m this far into this one and I’ve seen something that I can’t really ignore anymore.
The way you display characters, particularly the Dragon Slayers, is a bit patronizing or overplaying (I don’t have a word for it) to what the original characters are actually being portrayed as in the series.
You keep grouping the Dragon Slayers into a category like “Oh of course they are always like that, because they are Dragon Slayers!” Or “ Of course they’re always ready for a fight, they’re Dragon Slayers” . The original show doesn’t do that. Natsu is a hot headed idiot and always hungry. Gajeel is super shady and a pisshat. Wendy is uber sweet and innocent even when she’s fighting, Sting is a determined and calculating person, not a Natsu carbon copy, Rogue is mysterious and a little stand-offish, not exactly your hero in shining armour archetype that you try to make him out to be sometimes.
If there is one thing that all the guys share is their hunger. And Wendy and Laxus don’t fall into that category either.

Another thing is your romance. Not that bad considering it’s for a action dōjinshi. By when it’s brought into the fire front too strongly and isn’t a really integral part of as story then it gets boring quick. Something I saw in the first book that you did with NaLi was “of course they’re together because...duuuuh!” But there isn’t a great big context BEHIND the romance. Just the fact that it needed to be resolved because if not Lisanna would have gone insane or worse.

Now I might sound like a bit of a hard-ass right now(no shit Sherlock) but I do really like your stories but somethings could be tweaked
aslan333 chapter 65 . 8/3/2017
great story.
Sinserta chapter 14 . 11/12/2016
Eh. You replaced Natsu as the main character with Sting. Didn't change anything other than the edolas placement and added new people to the guild. Same thing, different lead. Could of been good, but, turned out to be mundane.
lieutenant hawkeye chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Love the moment when Natsu and Sting both rush out the door together. I can just imagine them flying out the door with a path of smoke and dust behind them ... I just love those twins.