Reviews for The Rising Dragon Champions
Blacksoundwave chapter 47 . 7/31
Best roast battle I’ve read in a long time. My compliments to the author
Blacksoundwave chapter 35 . 7/26
My compliments on the “soft” idea for laxus and jellal
Blacksoundwave chapter 8 . 7/21
Reading your stories makes me want to train hard and fight harder
Fuxxy-Panda chapter 13 . 12/13/2017
Okay
I’ve read the first book and I’m this far into this one and I’ve seen something that I can’t really ignore anymore.
The way you display characters, particularly the Dragon Slayers, is a bit patronizing or overplaying (I don’t have a word for it) to what the original characters are actually being portrayed as in the series.
You keep grouping the Dragon Slayers into a category like “Oh of course they are always like that, because they are Dragon Slayers!” Or “ Of course they’re always ready for a fight, they’re Dragon Slayers” . The original show doesn’t do that. Natsu is a hot headed idiot and always hungry. Gajeel is super shady and a pisshat. Wendy is uber sweet and innocent even when she’s fighting, Sting is a determined and calculating person, not a Natsu carbon copy, Rogue is mysterious and a little stand-offish, not exactly your hero in shining armour archetype that you try to make him out to be sometimes.
If there is one thing that all the guys share is their hunger. And Wendy and Laxus don’t fall into that category either.

Another thing is your romance. Not that bad considering it’s for a action dōjinshi. By when it’s brought into the fire front too strongly and isn’t a really integral part of as story then it gets boring quick. Something I saw in the first book that you did with NaLi was “of course they’re together because...duuuuh!” But there isn’t a great big context BEHIND the romance. Just the fact that it needed to be resolved because if not Lisanna would have gone insane or worse.

Now I might sound like a bit of a hard-ass right now(no shit Sherlock) but I do really like your stories but somethings could be tweaked
aslan333 chapter 65 . 8/3/2017
great story.
Sinserta chapter 14 . 11/12/2016
Eh. You replaced Natsu as the main character with Sting. Didn't change anything other than the edolas placement and added new people to the guild. Same thing, different lead. Could of been good, but, turned out to be mundane.
lieutenant hawkeye chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Love the moment when Natsu and Sting both rush out the door together. I can just imagine them flying out the door with a path of smoke and dust behind them ... I just love those twins.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/25/2016
Mira is stronger then Minerva this was bad the worst thing I have read Mira is STRONGER then Minerva
BeyBeyAkane chapter 65 . 6/26/2016
I can't believe I have found this story, because this is and the first part was definitely worth the read! Very impressive reimagining :D
AvenZa chapter 65 . 4/20/2016
EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC another great story! C:
HolySheet chapter 65 . 2/1/2016
Truly the best FT seriesvI'be read. Another masterpiece.
Anonymous Person chapter 65 . 11/9/2015
I've read over 100 fanfics for Fairy Tail now and officially this is my second favorite one. I actually cannot find fault with this story, it's just so AMAZING! Honestly the only reason why I wouldn't call it my favorite is because I find stories that deviate completely from canon more interesting but I LOVED this fic. All I can say is keep up the good work, your writing is FREAKIN' AMAZING! XD
Rougish chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
This was epicccccccccccc. *Screaming in joy* . I love the part where Gray came in and was like light out ur and he knocked her out. That was so fucking cool .
dreaddragonknight chapter 65 . 10/4/2015
levy now has 2 go through what lucy did, karma's a bitch ain it. also i loved that last part in cannon and here
dreaddragonknight chapter 64 . 10/4/2015