Reviews for The Rising Dragon Champions
TheLaughingStalk chapter 12 . 2/17
This Would of been great if Natsu was the only one to avoid the time skip do he can make up for the lost magical power.
madenum26 chapter 2 . 1/27
AGHH THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME I WISH THIS HAPPENED IN MANGA AND ANIME IT WOULB BE(IN MY BOOK) BETTER! PLZ SOMEONE MAKE THIS ANIME! AND MANGA! HIRO MASHIMA MAKE THIS MANGA AND ANIMEEEEEEE
Natsu Dragneel-Salamander117 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Sure has been a while since I read this fanfic heheh, guess another go of reading it couldn't hurt. XD
Guest chapter 61 . 9/16/2014
MOTHERGLARE A BOY
fairytail3 chapter 65 . 7/23/2014
Sequel! I wish the sequel will be Tartaros Arc ...
Love this fanfic ... :D
Everyone will love this kind of Fairy Tail ..
I'm a StiCy fan afterall .. ;)
Looking forward for the sequel ..
TT w TT
charles123 chapter 65 . 5/9/2014
So I've just finished the 2nd part of your trilogy. Just as with the first one the writing is very good and you combine your own original ideas with the canon. However there are some mistakes that I would like to point out to you. Your points about Raven Tail's and Kagura's power levels or the ideas about Kawazu, Yomazu, Zancrow, Rustyrose or about Raven Tail remaining till the very end are very good.
1) Gajeel is too strong. I know that he's a dragon slayer but you've overpowered him. That goes for the other dragon slayers as well (except maybe Laxus) but for Gajeel it's the most evident. The idea that Gajeel defeated the entire Thunder God Tribe or that he fought 2 of the 7 Kin at the same time while holding his ground is preposterous. Just like Rogue couldn't defeat all the Garou Knights and just like Natsu - who hadn't used his magic in two years because of the Edolas - couldn't basically defeat Azuma. You simply overpowered the Dragon Slayers too much.
2) Your dragon slayers can use dragon force when they want. If you've not made principle changes from the canon then it's wrong. There are 3 generation of dragon slayers; 1st like Natsu were raised by dragons who've taught them the dragon slayer magic. 2nd generation (Laxus and Cobra) weren't raised by them but they've implanted lacrima in their bodies. And 3rd (Sting and Rogue) were raised by the dragon they implanted lacrima into their bodies to make themselves more powerful. Only the 2nd and 3rd generation can activate Dragon Force on their own free will. The 1st gen can't do it. Natsu activated it only after eating Etherion and once again after eating Jellal's special fire.
3) Your idea about Rayos is interesting but I doubt that it would be the case in the canon. I think that the future Rogue is simply an evil Rogue who turned evil because of the tragedies that he lived through.

Nevertheless it is still a great story and I'm looking forward to reading the another one.

PS: This concerns the 1st story and not this one but I've forgotten to write about it in my review. Mystogan is just Edo-Jellal's covername for Earthland and Fairy Tail. Since his real name is Jellal he would be known by this name in Edolas.
Ichigo-uzumaki123 chapter 39 . 5/7/2014
Good chapter only problem I had was sting in dragon force taking on both zancrow and organ in their divine blood armor. If divine blood armor is a stronger transformation then dragon force then in my opinion sting and rouge should have fought evenly against zancrow and ogra.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 65 . 4/26/2014
COOL
pumpkin chapter 20 . 3/15/2014
What happened to Kabo?
Juliedoo chapter 65 . 2/16/2014
I just can't get over how good your stories are. I stayed up until four 'o clock in the morning reading this because I couldn't tear myself away from the screen. And wow, my eyes hurt and I'm going to be so tired tomorrow, but it was worth it.

The fight scenes are really descriptive and visual - I can picture them clearly, and they're so exciting. And being a mushy girl, I love the ships you've got going on, and the fact that the romance in this story is believable and doesn't completely drown out the plot.

I cried my eyes out over Layla, though. The fact that she was Sting and Lucy's daughter instead of just future Lucy gave her sacrifice and death a much bigger emotional impact to me for some reason, especially since she gave her life to save her father's.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/13/2014
good i luv it
sophrosene chapter 65 . 1/4/2014
ZERVIS ZERVIS. Well, now that I've finished reading, I'll continue to the next sequel.
sophrosene chapter 63 . 1/4/2014
Cobra and Kinana are sort of like Romeo and Juliet..sort of
sophrosene chapter 60 . 1/4/2014
Ooo Sting and Lucy getting it on during the dragon apocalypse. That's a new one.
sophrosene chapter 57 . 1/4/2014
What a plot twist! That's their daughter!