Reviews for The Rising Dragon Champions
aslan333 chapter 65 . 8/3
great story.
Sinserta chapter 14 . 11/12/2016
Eh. You replaced Natsu as the main character with Sting. Didn't change anything other than the edolas placement and added new people to the guild. Same thing, different lead. Could of been good, but, turned out to be mundane.
cascade cheney chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Love the moment when Natsu and Sting both rush out the door together. I can just imagine them flying out the door with a path of smoke and dust behind them ... I just love those twins.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/25/2016
Mira is stronger then Minerva this was bad the worst thing I have read Mira is STRONGER then Minerva
BeyBeyAkane chapter 65 . 6/26/2016
I can't believe I have found this story, because this is and the first part was definitely worth the read! Very impressive reimagining :D
OWay Chan chapter 65 . 4/20/2016
EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC another great story! C:
HolySheet chapter 65 . 2/1/2016
Truly the best FT seriesvI'be read. Another masterpiece.
Anonymous Person chapter 65 . 11/9/2015
I've read over 100 fanfics for Fairy Tail now and officially this is my second favorite one. I actually cannot find fault with this story, it's just so AMAZING! Honestly the only reason why I wouldn't call it my favorite is because I find stories that deviate completely from canon more interesting but I LOVED this fic. All I can say is keep up the good work, your writing is FREAKIN' AMAZING! XD
Rougish chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
This was epicccccccccccc. *Screaming in joy* . I love the part where Gray came in and was like light out ur and he knocked her out. That was so fucking cool .
dreaddragonknight chapter 65 . 10/4/2015
levy now has 2 go through what lucy did, karma's a bitch ain it. also i loved that last part in cannon and here
dreaddragonknight chapter 64 . 10/4/2015
ehehehe
dreaddragonknight chapter 63 . 10/4/2015
HAHA SHIPPING
dreaddragonknight chapter 62 . 10/4/2015
eh, that seems just like cannon, only with sting added in, same result more people
dreaddragonknight chapter 61 . 10/4/2015