Reviews for Holiday Spirits - A Tibbs Christmas Carol
AutumnLeaf14 chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
Ohh, I really love your story! It's soo sweet and you managed to get so many great flashbacks and references into it! That's amazing! Thanks for writing! :) AutumnLeaf14
ambard10 chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
excelent fics... i love Tibbs and the christmas carrol...congratulations for this story..
flutterbyqueen chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
This is my new favorite Christmas story! Thank you for writing it and sharing it! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Wonderful story. Very well written. Thank you for sharing out with us!
Laura chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Oh, I like this! Any chance we could get a couple more chapters or a sequel?
MarieKiki19 chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
Holy Night! I totally enjoyed and loved that Tibbs Scrooge version... It's amazingly well writing. Loved it! Kudos to K8BNimble! And Merry Christmas.
angelscatie chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
Great story.
keembur chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
OMG I loved it haha and mike at the end was priceless haha
DS2010 chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
ROLF that Franks would get the last word
BellaHickenbottom chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
OMG I loved this whole story! You did a really good job of keeping everybody in character and I like the way you applied everything to the story of Scrooge, it all fit together perfectly! I cant find one thing that was wrong with this, you did amazing! I love how Gibbs fought his feelings, which he does in real life all the time in terms of Tony ;), then FINALLY realized what we all know as truth! This is honestly one of the best stories I've read. FANTASTIC Job!
DiNozzos probie chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
First off: LOVE the picture! This was totally amazing. Sad, sweet, sappy, and all around emotion packed! Thank you for sharing this. I loved it! Merry Christmas to you!
TracyTravis chapter 6 . 12/15/2012