Reviews for Growing Up: Simple Pleasures
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 2/22
All kids and cats ever need is a box. It's full of endless wonder.
MrsEleanorLovett chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Henry loves boxes more than the toys... Every child do! So adorable...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Why cant we get scenes like this on the show? My heart is bursting!
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
[ After spending eighteen Christmases alone with a glass of bourbon, she finally understood what people cherished about the holiday.]

[Who knew that all Henry needed this year was a couple of boxes, some oatmeal and hugs from his mother]

That's all you need family that's the best present. This was beautiful.
Stacy Vorosco chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Seriously just too cute :)
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Very sweet.
I can hardly imagine how Regina was or how she acted when Henry was little. I somehow cant imagine it like this. Dunno why. But still. I like it and it's cute.
Well done!
theadmiralscoffee chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Ah yes. Little kids and boxes and the never ending endearment :)

Wonderfully written!

nova
StarvingLunatic chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This series continues to be really cute. :) Makes me sad to know that nine Christmases from now, Henry's gonna hate her and she'll probably being spending Christmas alone with that glass of bourbon you mentioned.
Red chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
First day of school!, lost tooth, potty trainning xD
AustinMarina chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Regina & Henry Love is adorable!
Aby chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Thanks for this Serial, I love it I hope they show in OUAT the relation between Regina and Henry before Emma Came into Story Brooke
Lcrazemag chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
**sobbing..
Khiori chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This was utterly sweet! Made me laugh-my parents discovered the same thing as Regina, boxes and shiny crunchy bows made their one year old more than happy enough. This was a perfect way to show Regina-and very much a difference Henry made in her life, and why she is fighting so hard for him.
aurorstorm chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Oh god, my heart. This is so beautiful.
PrudenceKimberly chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
you brought tears to my eyes...i wish they explore her relationship with him before he knew about the curse