Reviews for A Christmas Charles would never forget
jublke chapter 1 . 3/24
Nice piece. Sounds just like Charles.
charley.vandra chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Aww, this was an incredibly cute, sad, adorable, awe-moments story. And I'm glad Charles redeemed himself. And I thought all your characters were in character and I really loved this story. Its was really beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Great one shot Melinda. You write all of the different characters on M*A*S*H so perfectly.
hippiechick2112 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

finally got to this! i love it, especially how charles almost seems to change in the end. reminds me of a LOT of mash christmas episodes. nice job!
konarciq chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Nice little piece. Thank you for sharing!
Kristen3 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Oh, wow, this is so great. I can literally hear Alan Alda in my head w/ this story, and I know you know how huge that is! Winchester likes to think he's above the war, like it can't affect him. But of course it has, and maybe he'd be a better person for it (let's face it, he could stand some improvement! :P). Another awesome job!
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Great one shot, this was really wonderful you truly write such amazing stories, I hope you write more M.A.S.H stories in the future. You know the characters so well.
B.A. Tyler chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Terrific little story! "I'm accusing you of being human," LOL. As usual, you've got such a good ear when it comes to Hawk dialogue, not an easy thing!
La Donna Errante chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
:) Lovely! I have a real soft spot for Charles, especially Charles in distress.

As always, your dialogue is wonderful, especially Hawkeye's voice. I can always hear Alan Alda in my head when I read your fic.

Happy Holidays!
cmee57 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Ah Charles, he realizes that he's a mere mortal after all! Love this!