Reviews for Gameplay
The-gateway-to-nowhere chapter 47 . 3/31
keep up the good work can't wait for the next update.
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 47 . 11/16/2016
This fic (long as it is) needs way more appreciation. Though I admit. You had me looking up the appearances of Izaya and Shizuo's alteregos.
Masterx01 chapter 12 . 10/1/2016
Well, that part at the end remind me about the Devil Survivor game...
Masterx01 chapter 9 . 10/1/2016
uhmm nice and all but... why Souji didnt use diaraham on himself with one of his persona? he must have quite a number of those with that skill.

Or why Yusuke only use that skill one time? If one wasnt enough then why dont use it two or three times more?

It feels rather stupid and without any sense that you, having a healing magic trick at hand, would do something as nonsensical as to go to see a doctor when you can heal yourself in the site, free of charge and questioning about how you ended being slashed in the first place.
Masterx01 chapter 3 . 9/30/2016
Well, until now the characterization feels spot on...

althought... please, tell me that you wont use Izanagi as the principal/most used persona of Souji... seriusly, i hate when autors do that with him or in the Minato case, over-using Orpheus (without any good reason)

These two are just basic, low lvl, garbage tiered personas that only have pitifuls skill under their belts that arent of any use outside of the basic lvl dungeons or enemies.

Izanagi has a nice desing but it doesnt change that he is garbage unless he transform into his Okami form. And also what is the use of the Wild Card powers if he just stick to his basic persona? D:
Secret Wind chapter 46 . 9/12/2016
This chapter is nice. I like the bonding moment at the end of this chapter and glad that you moved that part to this chapter.

The Investigation Team has to part ways soon huh? That will be hard to swallow.

Keep up your work.
Anglelover1827 chapter 21 . 7/3/2016
Bicth have you ever heard of when someone said something that can get to you infringe .
Anglelover1827 chapter 20 . 7/3/2016
Goddamnit izaya don't you fuckin die.
Anglelover1827 chapter 19 . 7/3/2016
God fuckin damnit why cant it be a cat izaya is not a flea he show that he like a fuckin cat .
Anglelover1827 chapter 2 . 7/3/2016
I am coufose because one I did seen the game or anime for both .
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 45 . 6/22/2016
Getting super good can't wait for more
Xolsis chapter 11 . 6/8/2016
Am liking the internal battles everyone is experiencing. That part of them will be there but it's up to them to rise above they're doubts and fear. Loving this.
Xolsis chapter 10 . 6/8/2016
I am loving your spin on this story. surprising that this story isn't more well known considering how well written this is. Am very much looking forward to how this story will progress and the interaction between the Drrr world and persona.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Artimes' Thorns chapter 44 . 12/11/2015
I am fuckin ready for Mikado's shadow if and when it comes! Yes, hell yes, hell FUCKING yes the hype within me is burnin up!