Reviews for The Office Secret
addicted-to-romione-bedward chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
This was a wonderful story!
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Aw, that's cute. I loved how they kissed at the opening of Kinnetik in the series, that was very telling. I mean, Brian is an exhibitionist by nature, but to openly reveal his relationship is a big deal. This was a plausible way of showing that. Good job.
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Great story. Very hot!
Lover of gays chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Loved it :)
pampoo chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Aw...BRIAAAAN! I so love this fic, it's perfect. Wish it could last a little longer, I really wanted to see how Brian re-introduces him to everyone. :)
pru bue chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
this was sooooo cute! I usually don't read Christmas fics 'cause I think they tend to overreact but yours was great and sexy and cute and funny! I just love a jealous Brian, he is so hot and sexy and possessive and we all love him and the sex scenes are PERFECT! thank you!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Nice story!
Angel-eyes56 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
For someone who doesn't do jealousy Brian certainly does it very well when it comes to a certain blond. I did enjoy Brian's way of making his claim.
valell50 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Lovely as always! I have missed reading so much but hope to be back and reading all the rest of your new stories while finishing those I have followed. Happy New Year, Val
Life 4 Love chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Cute story, I always like it whenever Brian gets jealous... :D
Cause it's always end up with greatest love making... XDD
It's the best gift for Christmas & New Year.. :D
Placedo chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Hi Kim !
A great story as usual :) Jealous Brian is very sexy, I know you love to write him this way and it is a pleasure to read it. ;)
Thank you for all your stories, hope we'll read them for a long time to come !
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year,
*Hugs*
Do.
Chloe chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Wonderful!
I always enjoy your stories and this one was brilliant!

Happy Holidays!
Cheers!
-Anisa
movies chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Loved it, a perfect Christmas fic :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Lol i adore a jealous/possessive-Brian (very hot indeed)
since this is jus after 309, it reminds me of when justin said to brian in the office he couldn't go 2 the new restaurant, because he had a project, (but he was going against "laughingstock" instead, anyway the nxt morn when the gang saw the poster, and then justin came by saying that he looked lyk, in debbie's opinion, lyk shit, and he said he was up all nite working on a project, then brian said, when ur done with him, give him 2 me, 2 me that suggests that maybe he was trying 2 c if justin wasnt doing waht he said he had been doing, after all this wasnt long after "IT" happened brian, i think was abit scared he would loose him again. sorry:) im tired and rambling:) in my defense its 3:19am so...:)
anyway loved it, and would love if u wrote another jealous/Brian 1, maybe in the future wit da fiddler or some1 else, (but justin being not even alittle interested - being married 2 bri and all) again sorry i'll say bye now:)
-lovelovelove
shaunalease1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I loved this it was so sweet. :)